Fun race - 11 september @SPA

I've read in one of the threads about fun (test) race tonight. I haven't found any info, so decided to start this thread to gather all the participants and to find out any details from Nico about this fun race :)

Qual duration: 7 min
Race duration: 2 x 10 laps

Server starts at ~7:30 PM (UK Time)
Weather: Dry (changeable in season)
Tyre wear: x2
Fuel consumption: x1

1. Alex Galyutin

Last edited:
I'm sure we can scrap together another fun-race sometime before next Wednesday :)
I am in if there is another fun-race :thumbsup:
Need to practice with ammount of cars on track. Speed in qual allows to locate somewhere in the midfield, but race pace is terrible because of mistakes. So check me in if there's an event before the 1st race :)

Q = 5th (2:04.xxx)

R1 = OUT (crash in Eau Rouge, Lap 1)

R2 = 8th (last). Had some good battles, but few mistakes and freezes twice a lap destroyed my suspension. At least I saw the chequered flag :)

great races guys :)

qualifying - 2nd

guus too fast as usual, was quite happy with my best effort, id went for a 2 run qual with rad 2 and 19l, first lap 2.02.5, second lap was a shambles at the end.

race1 - 2nd

chased guus as hard as i could, he was always just out of reach, i then got suc... in fact we wont go there again:whistling:, grats guus on a commanding win.

race2 - 1st

got a really good start from 7th and was upto 3rd coming into eau rouge, managed to overtake vale on the run down to les combes then set about pressuring jim, managed to overtake jim round the outside into busstop and could get a small gap going, guus wasnt long before he was on my tail, i made a couple of mistakes that let him close up real quick, but no sooner than he had closed up he spun at the last turn and clipped the wall? race over for guus so i just drove to the end as quick as i could.

great racing guus and everyone else, thanks for organising alex and nico least it kept us entertained until the real race. :)

I had two great races with lots of battles. The first race a made a few mistakes and ended 5th behind Nicolas, in the second I drove much more consistant, laptimes ranging from 2:05,4 to 2:06,0, ending 2nd more than 10 sec behind David. Good fun and valuable practice in overtaking and fighting in general (eg. how close behind in eau rouge to optimise overtaking possibillity on the following straight is good to practice).

Thanks for enjoyable races all.:thumbsup:

Glad you had fun guys. Yesterday was a nice day here and i was working on a new "patio" (sort of outside plateform where you can eat when its good weather). As today weather was 100% rain, i thought i should finish the patio as fast as i can, so not able to come join the fun race.

Catch you guys for some other fun races if possible... (possible for me would mean a bit later thatn normal time) Like 9uk instead of 8. :)

Steeve

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back