Fun car / track combo

Okay, I'll caveat this by saying that I still consider myself a relative new comer to this hobby, just getting into my 3rd year or so, so I admit that I probably haven't even scratched the surface in terms of car / track combos. I definitely have a new entry in my top 5 though, in the Porsche Supercup @ Donnington Park GP. I just spent the last 90 minutes hanging on to my wheel, feeling the limit of the car, balancing it with both hands and feet, on complete adrenaline around there. I do enjoy that car so I may just be getting more comfortable with it and things just clicked, but I really like the flow of that track.

Is it just me or has anyone else tried this combo and enjoyed it?

I have tried this combo and I did indeed enjoy. We always raced that track with the Porsche vs Ferrari combo and picked teams. Was really fun.

I thought we could also turn this thread into a best car/track combo discussion. Here are some that I'll throw out there.

Probably my favorite is Mosport 1977 in GT Pro cars which will by the way, be next monday's American Club Event thanks to Eric!

Another great combo is obviously F1 at Monaco.

What else?

Good stuff, guys... Keep 'em comin'. I really need to try some of these (actually, I just took a couple of the GT Pro cars out at Mosport and they are a ton of fun there.. just trying to get 'em to whoa up for Moss). I'm having so much fun right now with GTR Evo/Race 07/On and I haven't even run online yet except to jump into a couple of practice sessions... So many cars, so many tracks, so little time :smile:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back