Ford
Holden
Mercedes
Nissan
Volvo
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Leave your like ;)

Last edited:
Any chance of a full skin download that has them all in one go?
I just wanted a nice set of real liveries to replace the default Super V8 skins, so I grabbed my favorite liveries (from a purely aesthetic viewpoint) from this thread and replaced all the default skins. I also made a ZIP package of the set, ready to unpack directly into the GSCE root folder. For people who are not picky, but just want to have real liveries so they don't have to look at the default Super V8 skins, this would be very convenient. But is it OK to post re-packaged mods? I used liveries from Pumba666, Rob Fitness, and Tero Dahlberg. Here's the list, from the readme file:
Code:
Team         Driver      Number   New livery    By
-------------------------------------------------------------
Befuchs      Juarez      69       Pepsi Max     Pumbaa666
Befuchs      Pradello    68       Bottle-O      Pumbaa666
Caps         Cormela     17       Lockwood      Pumbaa666
Caps         Templas     18       Holden        Pumbaa666
High Sport   Velasquez   21       Havoline      Pumbaa666
High Sport   Campbell    22       HHA           Pumbaa666
HydroTech    Cruzado     52       SP Tools*     Rob Fitness
HydroTech    Gombedas    51       Steam         Rob Fitness
Lopello      BSorget     23       Xbox          Rob Fitness
Lopello      SSorget     24       Kmart         Rob Fitness
Martin       Zarvio      55       Red Bull      Rob Fitness
Martin       Morgan      56       Supercheap    Rob Fitness
Plasto       Balisto     11       Penrite       Rob Fitness
Plasto       Branco      10       Preston Hire  Rob Fitness
Reiza        Lemouton    01       STIX          Tero Dahlberg
Reiza        Farbez      02       VIP           Tero Dahlberg
Shelix       Matheas     33       Vodafone      Tero Dahlberg
Shelix       Donates     34       Toll          Tero Dahlberg
*The "SP Tools" livery is the Star Wars Empire livery. I included the cool fictional Steam livery. If you don't like it, that slot would be perfect to put the Star Wars Rebels livery that Rob posted after I put the collection together.

So someone let me know if I can post the external link here or if I should get these three guys' permission first. (Edit: I posted the link a few posts down.)

Last edited:
But is it OK to post re-packaged mods? I used liveries from Pumba666, Rob Fitness, and Tero Dahlberg. Here's the list, from the readme file:

So someone let me know if I can post the external link here or if I should get these three guys' permission first.

You can upload your mod here with the authors permissions. Or maybe even just saying you have repacked them for ease of use. I doubt anyone would be bothered after all they just liveries.
Go on, do it. :thumbsup:

I'm ok, with that.
I need to learn more about that file, I used to know it pretty well, but have forgotten.
What I was going to do was add another class I think is it to the real liveries so you just pick that group then. I was holding out until the full field got released by someone else that was working on all of them.

OK here's the link:

https://mega.nz/#!mBkVSYrQ!0B-in3_qF6sTwqcTwyr547mm2qsn0-Q52U-Sy5wXG9E
(See my post above for the list of real liveries that replace the Reiza default Super V8 skins)

Let me know if there are any problems or confusion. I think I packaged it the standard way. Read the readme file in the ZIP.

The advantage of my approach (replacing the skins on the default Reiza teams/cars) is that when you join a server running default content, you'll never have to see the default skins.

OK here's the link:

https://mega.nz/#!mBkVSYrQ!0B-in3_qF6sTwqcTwyr547mm2qsn0-Q52U-Sy5wXG9E
(See my post above for the list of real liveries that replace the Reiza default Super V8 skins)

Let me know if there are any problems or confusion. I think I packaged it the standard way. Read the readme file in the ZIP.

The advantage of my approach (replacing the skins on the default Reiza teams/cars) is that when you join a server running default content, you'll never have to see the default skins.

Many thanks. They look great. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more skin packs.
These are great, really like em. Would be nice to see the touring cars and the lancer cup cars getting a skin pack or two.

Keep up the good work guys. :thumbsup:
GRAB_011_zpsx9svpisj.jpg

GRAB_010_zpsxmemwmht.jpg

I asked them awhile back and got the answer never going to happen. Which is sad now that Oz simracing will never release their mod here. Maybe if we get enough people asking for a Ford FGX or even a Ford FG Reiza might relent and do one. Here's hopping.

I asked them awhile back and got the answer never going to happen. Which is sad now that Oz simracing will never release their mod here. Maybe if we get enough people asking for a Ford FGX or even a Ford FG Reiza might relent and do one. Here's hopping.

I think you need to get you facts straight..

They said no initially then said they would honor it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years