F1 2010 Full Sim Setup

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, can anyone tell me whats the difference between normal setups and full sim setups with tyre wear and fuel sim on, because the setups i use get me nowhere when racing with tyre and fuel sim on. thanks in advanced

Have a look at the thread on tweaking setups. and make sure you test your setups with a fuel load as part of the process.
If you are using assists ABS/TCS they will hide bad setups and make it harder to improve them.

Then you need to learn throttle control. Walter Rohrl wrote a great book and it dealswith it nicely.
His advice is an imaginary piece of string from the bottom of the steering wheel tied to the throttle pedal. As the wheel turns the thottle can't be pinned, as you straighten the wheel it gives you more throttle-easy.
But seriously its worth the practice, the game is so much more sim w/out TCS and it will hide bad setups.

Check out Steve Stoops video diary of his games and see how he takes the corners. Slow corners he gets the right gear but does not normaly touch the throttle till he is clear. You can learn alot from steves vids i know i did

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back