Sell Full rig for sale - GT Omega + Fanatec

Hey folks, due to shortly emigrating from the UK, I am being forced to sell my rig. All items were purchased brand new by myself and have seen moderate use. I would prefer to sell as a whole set, but will split into individual items for the right offer. I have no particular price in mind for these items, I'm more concerned with them going to a good home rather than into a storage unit, but to purchase them all brand new would run you over £1500. Any serious offer will be considered.

Rig is as follows:
GT Omega RS9 (unfortunately I recycled several parts from this such as the keyboard tray, speaker mounts etc because I didn't need them and never thought I'd be having to sell it) - OFFER ACCEPTED

Ibanez (Edit: 17/03/2019 lol I've only just noticed this. Got guitars on the brain! It's an Iiyama monitor) 1440p 144hz GB2760QSU - as new except for one scratch (as shown in photos). Annoying when you notice it, but usually concealed by the cockpit/dashboard when racing.

CSL Elite+ wheelbase - SOLD

McLaren GT3 wheel - SOLD

Clubsport v3 pedals - SOLD

Photos are here: https://imgur.com/a/ukEkazr

Collections only from Shropshire, UK. Can possibly meet you somewhere in the middle of that's a bit too much of a trek for you. Happy to have it picked up by courier if you do the legwork on it.

Last edited:
Hey folks, due to shortly emigrating from the UK, I am being forced to sell my rig. All items were purchased brand new by myself and have seen moderate use. I would prefer to sell as a whole set, but will split into individual items for the right offer. I have no particular price in mind for these items, I'm more concerned with them going to a good home rather than into a storage unit, but to purchase them all brand new would run you over £1500. Any serious offer will be considered.

Rig is as follows:
GT Omega RS9 (unfortunately I recycled several parts from this such as the keyboard tray, speaker mounts etc because I didn't need them and never thought I'd be having to sell it)

Ibanez 1440p 144hz G82760QSU - as new except for one scratch (as shown in photos). Annoying when you notice it, but usually concealed by the cockpit/dashboard when racing.

CSL Elite+ wheelbase - as new, no faults

McLaren GT3 wheel - this is from the initial production run that was a little dodgy, as you can see the Xbox button caps have already started breaking and falling off. The actual functionality of the wheel is fine, except that whatever function is on the left rotator switch sometimes tries to activate by itself (I have it set to launch control so it's no issue to me)

Clubsport v3 pedals - fully functional, all they need is a good clean and the throttle re-greased (it squeaks quite a lot, but does not impact actual driving functionality) to look and feel brand new again.

Photos are here: https://imgur.com/a/ukEkazr

Collections only from Shropshire, UK. Can possibly meet you somewhere in the middle of that's a bit too much of a trek for you. Happy to have it picked up by courier if you do the legwork on it.

I'm interested in the rig. I already have a csl wheel but was just about to buy a gt omega rig. I made a rig myself 7 years ago and it's showings it's age. Unfortunately I live in Belfast and have no idea how much it would cost to ship something that size. I don't need the monitor but would be interested in the rest. I use a ps4 and xbox so have no need for the keyboard tray. I imagine shipping would cost around 100 so I guess I should consider that as well. What kinda price had you in mind? That is if you are willing to ship.

I'm interested in the rig. I already have a csl wheel but was just about to buy a gt omega rig. I made a rig myself 7 years ago and it's showings it's age. Unfortunately I live in Belfast and have no idea how much it would cost to ship something that size. I don't need the monitor but would be interested in the rest. I use a ps4 and xbox so have no need for the keyboard tray. I imagine shipping would cost around 100 so I guess I should consider that as well. What kinda price had you in mind? That is if you are willing to ship.
Thanks for the interest, but honestly I wouldn't know where to begin trying to get it safely packed up and shipped to Belfast, sorry. I no longer have the original shipping containers it came in, for a start.

I completely understand. I'm gonna pull the trigger on one from the website. I believe it's free shipping. If you end up breaking it down let me know. I would still be interested in the mclaren wheel.

Just to let everyone know - payment received on pedals/wheelbase/rim (as a package), and offer accepted on RS9 rig. Monitor will be going up on ebay if anyone was interested.

Thanks everyone for your interest, and patience.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%