PC2 Full Project CARS 2 Car List Reveal

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Full Car List Revealed.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the list of machines due to ship with the upcoming Project CARS 2 game, including some impressive cars from past and modern motorsport.

With release across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC scheduled for early September, SMS have upped the pace of announcements in recent weeks with confirmation of pre order bonus deals (details below) and now finally the full car list scheduled to appear in the new game.

Original only expected to contain 170 vehicles, it appears that PCARS 2 will now rack up the numbers to 180 cars from nine disciplines of motorsport and 29 motorsport series.

Project CARS 2 is available to pre order now for all platforms and comes in tow different packages, Standard and Deluxe -

The Standard Edition includes:
  • The Full Game
  • The Japanese Car Pack (Honda Euro Spec Civic Type-R, Honda Project 2&4, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A, Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX)
Standard Edition is available for Xbox One (£49.99), PlayStation 4 (£49.99) and Windows PC (£44.99).

The Deluxe Edition Includes:
  • The Full Game
  • The Season Pass
  • The Japanese Car Pack (Honda Euro Spec Civic Type-R, Honda Project 2&4, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A, Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX)
  • The Motorsports Pack (Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Audi V8 DTM, Opel Astra TCR)
Deluxe Edition is available for Xbox One (£74.99), PlayStation 4 (£74.99) and Windows PC (£69.98).

The Cars:
Project CARS 2 Group 4.jpg

Project CARS 2 Group 5.jpg
Project CARS 2 Group 6.jpg
Project CARS 2 Group A.jpg
Project CARS 2 Group C.jpg
Project CARS 2 GT1.jpg
Project CARS 2 GT3 Pt1.jpg
Project CARS 2 GT3 Pt2.jpg

Project CARS 2 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC 22nd September 2017.

The Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussion around this exciting new game from Slightly Mad Studios. Check out the sub forum, get involved in the discussion and join our community as we await release later this year!

What do you think of the car list reveal for Project CARS 2? Which cars are you particularly keen to try once the game is released? Any cars missing you would like to see added in future DLC offerings? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Triple screen support is also present, where are you getting your information from ?
He sure isn't getting it from anywhere credible, most likely just sheeping along and following the hate crowd here on race department against Slightly Mad Studio and Ian Bell.

Triple Screen Support.

Triple Screen Support.

Triple Screen Support.......I could go on.

And there is nothing wrong with Laser scanned Circuits, that's just the way the industry is heading, especially if you want your product to attract eSports, then in that case, Laser scanned is the true way to go, not some hand drawn guess work circuit, where everything is out of place.

Last edited:
My guess for the TBA cars :
GT1 : Toyota GT-One and Ferrari F40 LM GTE
GT3 : Ferrari and Lamborghini GT3
GT4 : Lamborghini GT4
GTE : Ferrari 488 GTE
GTO : Toyota Celica IMSA GTO and Mercury Cougar IMSA GTO
LMP1 : Toyota TS040 Hybrid
LMP900 : Panoz LMP1 and Cadillac Northstar LMP

Overall, I like that they reinforced whole class of cars instead of having plenty of classes with just 1 or 2 cars in them. I just hope we'll have the historic tracks to go with the Group 4/5/6 and Group C cars.

My guess for the TBA cars :
GT1 : Toyota GT-One and Ferrari F40 LM GTE
GT3 : Ferrari and Lamborghini GT3
GT4 : Lamborghini GT4
GTE : Ferrari 488 GTE
GTO : Toyota Celica IMSA GTO and Mercury Cougar IMSA GTO
LMP1 : Toyota TS040 Hybrid
LMP900 : Panoz LMP1 and Cadillac Northstar LMP

Overall, I like that they reinforced whole class of cars instead of having plenty of classes with just 1 or 2 cars in them. I just hope we'll have the historic tracks to go with the Group 4/5/6 and Group C cars.

There's a GT4 Lambo?

I have a lot of respect for Ben Collins as a driver, and his time as the Stig in TG, but the video is just nonsense.He's talking absolute bollocks about how PC1 turned out, how're we supposed to believe him when he talks about how PC2 is going to be?:confused:
And the chick that was doing the interview looked as if she had absolutly no idea what he was talking about, and didn't care anyway. Do SMS really think that people are going to fall for this bullshit, after getting so badly burned with the first version?
Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I'm guessing RD is just reporting on the publicly released details. RD can't talk about the physics if they don't know about them.

Some details about the physics and FFB have come out, but there might be more to talk about there - hard to say. Especially with how subjective they both are to most people (see: every sim vs. sim debate/war ever as an example. AC/iR/rF2 are all both the absolute best and absolute worst depending on who's typing - from both pros and hobbyists alike). I have no solution to that, but just musing on the issue.

Don't get me wrong, I always head over to here and read all the news, I really enjoy it, it's just of late, it seems PC2 this and PC2 that. With Ian following RD, why not RD contact Ian for a test run, and then report on what they find, not biased, correct, informative, surly that would be a great idea, no?

Don't get me wrong, I always head over to here and read all the news, I really enjoy it, it's just of late, it seems PC2 this and PC2 that. With Ian following RD, why not RD contact Ian for a test run, and then report on what they find, not biased, correct, informative, surly that would be a great idea, no?

Could be, sure. As for the wealth of PC2 posts - every time SMS releases something publicly, it's only logical that it will get a post here that shows the new stuff. RD can hardly be blamed for keeping up with what's being released.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back