Full HD Gaming and Simbin Games

Hi guys,

it's been a while since my last post here, but i think this is the only place to go for loads of people who might have the answer to my question.

Somewhere this week i'm receiving my new pc (which is a monster) and i'm thinking of upgrading my monitors (Currently 19inch and 22inch) Now is my question, how do current games support full HD resolutions (1920x1080)? And the most important question, how do simbin games support these resolutions?

GTR2
GTL
Race07/GTR Evolution

are my biggest concerns, most other games i play are "new" and will support the resolution more likely :)

the reason i want to go for a full hd 24inch is because i can use it to play PS3's GT5 aswell (in the correct aspect ratio)

Thanks for any advice!

Only just saw your edit.

thanks a bunch but could you make screenshots in the 3 games with the hud on? Preferably nosecam? I've already been testing here on my old monitor with lower resolutions in windowed mode (1376x768) and it didnt look stretched. If you could help me out with those 3 screenshots it will definitly pull me over towards a full hd screen :)

thanks in advance!

I ordered 2 of these:

big_Samsung_2494HM.jpg

:skywalker:

Using 40" Sony 100hz full HD myself....plays brilliant both for pc games and ps3 ;)

Have to say when I put max detail in there by adjusting the TV settings to the max I am gettign confused while driving lol :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%