Full GT Satsuma with suitcase save game 2021

Save Game Full GT Satsuma with suitcase save game 2021 0.2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Linkoln_TECH submitted a new resource:

Full GT Satsuma save game 2020 - GT Satsuma, suitcase, unlocked all cars!

Features:
• Unlocked keys for Hayosiko, Ruscko, Gifu.
• Unlocked cabin, Jouko's new house.
• Suitcase with 1850000 markkas.
• Player money 500000 markkas.
• Bought important tuning parts.
• Installed all GT parts and twin carburetor.
• Bought all technical fluids and supplies.
• Bought sausages more than 10 kilograms.
• More than seven beer cases.
• All computer games installed.
• Re - Inspection passed.
• All vehicles have full level of fuel.

Supported for version game 29.05.2020 and...

Read more about this resource...

you open/pickup the suitcase = jokke attempts in murdering you, if he fails, he suicides.
when you don't touch it, you're fine.

I didn't touch suitcase, because this thing spawned by MSC editor command (10 suitspawn >>> house сoordinates).
And player money by the same way (MSC editor >>> pmone. >>> Python C code >>> making infinite money >>> by procedure a, b, c, >>> var >>> (game folder) >>> 500000>1>0) or easy way download cheat box.
Where pmone is player money.
Where >>> is new procedure.

Last edited:
I don't touch suitcase, because this thing spawned by MSC editor command (10 suitspawn >>> house сoordinates)!!!
And player money by the same way (MSC editor >>> pmone. >>> Python C code >>> making infinite money >>> by procedure a, b, c, >>> var >>> (game folder) >>> 500000>1>0) or easy way download cheat box!!!
damn, i cannot understand this. for infinite money, i'd use MSCEditor. btw, learn english and calm down with the exclamation marks.

"i don't touch the suitcase", it's "i didn't touch the suitcase", or "older version HAVE bugs", correction: "the older version HAS bugs".
you should practice the past tense, i mean, you use words from Present tense.
using "!!!" in the end of every sentence makes you look like a kid, when you're noting or answering someone/something, use ".". when you're asking someone something, use "?", when you are commanding someone, use "!" (another usage is for shouting).

I'm not offending you, just practice the english more or people won't understand what you are saying.

Last edited:
"i don't touch the suitcase", it's "i didn't touch the suitcase", or "older version HAVE bugs", correction: "the older version HAS bugs".
you should practice the past tense, i mean, you use words from Present tense.
using "!!!" in the end of every sentence makes you look like a kid, when you're noting or answering someone/something, use ".". when you're asking someone something, use "?", when you are commanding someone, use "!" (another usage is for shouting).

I'm not offending you, just practice the english more or people won't understand what you are saying.
Ok, i understand you.
Thank you for help. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%