Full damage

It's really difficult to break your car, even when you hit a wall your car is still OK and most of the time no visual damages.
I drive using the 'Get Real' mode and for me get real = real physic and also real damages.
But this is not the case regarding the damages.

Can we have more visual damages?
Or is it a problem with the car manufacturers? (contract)

I think the damage in the front looks quite good on some of the cars (when you are able to dent it that is).
Some more work on it wouldn't hurt though, with scratched paint and cracked windows!

I also think the damage model is way too unsensitive, it's possible to totally wreck your car and get wheels to fly.
But you almost need to go straight ahead into a wall in 200 kph for it to happen..
And until that point you don't notice any difference in the steering or anything from minor accidents!..

The damage is pure rubbish, they need to get it sorted cause it kills the immersion, and also the terrible collision detection. It was the same in Race 07, poor collision detection and better but not great damage. How come rfactor got it right and it was the same engine? Jesus.

You may laugh now, but one game I think have a good damage model is Grid Autosport. :x3: :)
It has nice dented metal and scratched paint, opened doors, trunks and hoods.
Losing car parts, sparks and differently cracked windows, both on windshields, side and back windows. :thumbsup:

Get a piece of this into R3E's sound and physics, that would be a thrilling ride!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.9%