Sell Full Custom Sim Racing Rig & High End Hardware!!! Full setup!

ALL PRICES OBO AND INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. Willing to ship overseas; in most cases I will split shipping costs with buyer.

- $750 / SSG Full Custom Red/White/Blue USB Wheel & Rim
(buyer chooses open or closed rim)
(barely used, gloves always worn)
(Includes extra black anodized aluminum SSG faceplate & extra anodized button components from SSG)
- better pictures added to album below!

- $4,000 / Full custom 80/20 rig with fully adjustable seat position, seat tilt, seat height, wheel forward/backward, wheel tilt, wheel height, wheel extensions, pedal forward, pedal backward, pedal height, and pedal tilt. Designed & built entirely by me from the highest quality components. Comes with tons of extra fittings and leftover hardware, extruded aluminum pieces, etc.

- $OLD / Simucube 2 Pro w/ Upgraded Power Switch (includes wireless antenna) - barely used
- PENDING

- $850 / SSG Full Custom Red/White/Blue USB Wheel & Rim
(buyer chooses open or closed rim)
(barely used, gloves always worn)
(Includes extra black anodized aluminum SSG faceplate & extra anodized button components from SSG)

- $OLD / Heusinkveld Sprint 2-Pedal Set ($500 with baseplate, $450 without baseplate)
- PENDING

- $OLD / DSD Button Box (2 available)
- PENDI

- $OLD / Simcore Wheel Extensions (2x short, 2x long)
- PENDING

- $350 / Logitech Z906 Full Surround Sound System

- $OLD / Falcon Northwest Talon Gaming PC ($6,500 retail)

- $OLD / Steam login, which includes the following titles:
  • Assetto Corsa Competizione (including first track pack & GT3 DLC’s offered)
  • Assetto Corsa
  • Project Cars 2
  • F1 2020
  • F1 2019
  • Rfactor 2
  • Grid
  • Dirt Rally 2.0
  • WRC 7

Please message me with any questions or requests for additional photos. Thank you.

Photos:

Last edited:
Is that $5000 just for the frame? If so why so high.

Appreciate the question; it cost more than I expected for sure, but I wanted my own design with a ton of adjustability built in. The main cost adder was all the hardware used, particularly the fittings. All sourced from 8020.net (may not be the cheapest, but the highest quality I could find in the US).

I wanted anyone to be able to use it (friends, etc), so I built a lot of adjustability into it, and fittings are by far the most expensive component of a rig by weight (which is why most rigs don’t use very many of them).

It has the following adjustable features, most of which are movable with sliding lock handles rather than by loosening bolts:
- seat height
- seat forward & back
- seat base forward & back
- seat tilt
- wheel deck height
- wheel deck forward & back
- wheel tilt (built into base mount)
- pedal deck height
- pedal deck forward & back
- pedal deck tilt
- speaker angle

I can probably dig up all the electronic receipts. Well over $10,000 in materials. It got expensive quick lol. I believe 8020 is more expensive in the US, which didn’t help.

I need to add more close up pics to the photo album that show the intricacies of the design.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing