Full collection

Skins Full collection 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whalenap submitted a new resource:

Full collection - Whalenap Designs custom skins : full collection

Hey there,

I decided to share a big pack with my full collection of shared skins. No new resource here, only a all-in-one archive to be extracted in you folder documents/assetto corsa competizione

Your WD skins will be updated with latest version and missing ones will be added.

View attachment 500005

As you can see, we talk about more than 20 skins, no latest car being forgetted.

If you like my job, you can support me with the paypal link.
If you like my job and want to...

Read more about this resource...

Whalenap updated Full collection with a new update entry:

Full collection with '22 versions of all shared designs + new ones

Hey everyone,

As I have updated several contents this year - but not shared all of the updates here - I offer you to download the full package here.

View attachment 621282

For newcomers, I let you take a look my website to learn and see more about my creations.

If you want to commission me for a specific job about raceliveries, all information about our services is available...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Been a while since there has been a comment here. Are you cool with people using these skins for LFM Livery system? I love the Mclaren Petronas skin and would like to use it there.

Hello, it's alright you can use any of the skins included to that collection. My only condition is that you don't modify them before.

Thanks, enjoy

Salve, sono nuovo nel mondo in questione. Come ho ben capito può creare una livrea personalizzata con il mio nome o qualsiasi scritta che ti dica io? Il costo? grazie

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%