Sell Full 8020 rig, triple screens, fanatec v2 pedals, t500rs and pro race display

It is with a heavy heart I have decided to sell up. I have realised that due to work I won't be able to use this more than a few times this coming year, and after then I may lose the space I keep it in.
So here is the list of everything included.

Custom designed 8020 profile rig. Very very sturdy, over engineered if anything! It will come with the seat pictured. I like it as it's comfy for long usage! But any seat would bolt on due. To the adaptability of this material.
I have a load of spare nuts, bolts, angles and bits of profile too for future customisation.

3 x asus 24 inch monitors. Extremely well matched, no difference in colours at all and the way they are mounted the bezels are very thin.
The triple monitor arms are adjustable so it will allow future size upgrade if required.
I have to say one of the monitors has a very small scratch in the bottom corner, only visible when the screen is off. Other than that they are perfect.

Fanatec v2 pedals. Very good pedals, well maintained and in good order. I have changed the throttle spring as it was a bit soft. But all original parts will come with it.
These sit very well on the frame and are fully adjustable up down left right and tilt angle.

T500rs with a couple of rims. Very nice wheel, not seen much use so in excellent condition.
It will also come with a symprojects pro race display giving all sorts of data, customisable shift and info lights and revs and gear position.
This is mounted to the frame using a custom made 6mm aluminium plate. This allows full adjustment forward and back, and with the way its mounted also allows up, down and rake angle adjustments. The plate is deliberately large, so that if You change the wheel in future, it should be big enough to accommodate another set of mounting holes for a different wheel.

There are also arms for the keyboard and mouse, but. I never got around to properly fabricating plates for these, although I may be able to supply some plate aluminium for this.

I may consider allowing the PC to go as well, but there would be additional cost obviously. Let me know if this interests you and I can send you specs etc

In general this is a solid set up, ready to go for anyone of any skill level. Obviously there will be some assembly required depending on how. You plan to transport it, but I am more than happy to help.
I am also happy for serious buyers to come and take a look and have a play before you decide.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I know I'll regret this but unfortunately I don't have a choice

I'm trying to get. Pics on but I'm struggling. Pics can be seen on FB at https://m.facebook.com/groups/282519925268074?view=permalink&id=758246011028794

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back