Fuel use and tire wear

After a full 50 minute race at Curitiba with the ai cars completing 37 laps with one pit stop, I noticed two things. In the garage set-up, setting the fuel for 37 or even 39 laps with one pit-stop, car will run out of gas. No problem, just add more fuel. But, without doing a two pit-stop race the tires wear much faster than the ai cars, to the point of losing 2-3 seconds per lap at the end of each stint. If I use a two pit-stop race, so I run on fresher tires, I end up finishing toward the end of the pack. Maybe this could be addressed in a future update?

I Agree. and more... before race, in setup panel show a quantity of fuel for determinate laps, but THAT fuel isn´t enough. I have always put more fuel than setup shows me. (like 15-20% more)

After a full 50 minute race at Curitiba with the ai cars completing 37 laps with one pit stop, I noticed two things. In the garage set-up, setting the fuel for 37 or even 39 laps with one pit-stop, car will run out of gas. No problem, just add more fuel. But, without doing a two pit-stop race the tires wear much faster than the ai cars, to the point of losing 2-3 seconds per lap at the end of each stint. If I use a two pit-stop race, so I run on fresher tires, I end up finishing toward the end of the pack. Maybe this could be addressed in a future update?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.0%