Plugins Fuel Tank Door [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiddi submitted a new resource:

Fuel Tank Door - Adds a fuel tank door to the Satsuma

View attachment 271631
This is a fuel tank door for the Satsuma, you open it with left mouse button!
It has the same color as the color of the car body, works with all types of paint, it works with custom paint but might look weird depending on which texture you have.

Remember to screw the cap after fueling.
View attachment 271630 View attachment 271631 View attachment 271632 View attachment 271633

Installation:
Put FuelCover and Assets-folder in your "MSC Mod Loader"...

Read more about this resource...

Mod is disabled on load for throwing too many "object reference not set" errors.
Okay, can you please send me the output_log.txt file in mysummercar_data? So I can take a look :)

EDIT: I think I know what was wrong, it will be fixed in a coming update. Check out the nexus for the update in the coming day(s), as I will probably not update my mods here on RaceDepartment any longer.

Last edited:
Okay, can you please send me the output_log.txt file in mysummercar_data? So I can take a look :)

EDIT: I think I know what was wrong, it will be fixed in a coming update. Check out the nexus for the update in the coming day(s), as I will probably not update my mods here on RaceDepartment any longer.

It seems to only happen when the car is still completely unfinished. I built the car yesterday and now it seems to be working fine.

Hey.
After ive loaded my savegame,
after a few seconds console tells me that the "FuelCover mod has been disabled cause it threw to many errors.

Since its not working to insert image directly onto the post ive provided you with a screenshot link.
»» screenshot link ««
Sorry about the 2 other images ive tried insert, i cant get it removed.

Grtz,
senCys
vhWGNl5

↕ ↕ ↕ These are the 2 other inserts.
l1igs1

Last edited:
Hey.
After ive loaded my savegame,
after a few seconds console tells me that the "FuelCover mod has been disabled cause it threw to many errors.

Since its not working to insert image directly onto the post ive provided you with a screenshot link.
»» screenshot link ««
Sorry about the 2 other images ive tried insert, i cant get it removed.

Grtz,
senCys
vhWGNl5

↕ ↕ ↕ These are the 2 other inserts.
l1igs1

Thanks for the info, I think that's the same problem that was discussed above, if so it's fixed in an upcoming update. If you load a save where you have the "fuel tank pipe" attached to the car, does the errors still show up?

Hi, thx to reply.
And the FuelCover works perfectly when the "fuel tank pipe" is attached to the car.

(sorry for the late response)

Hi, thx to reply.
And the FuelCover works perfectly when the "fuel tank pipe" is attached to the car.

(sorry for the late response)

Great! If you go to the nexus you can download version 1.1, which adds many features, including making it a attach-detachable part and paintable!
https://www.*********.com/mysummercar/mods/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years