F1 2015 Fuel load on qualify...

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all friends.

Today I was racing in Melbourne and in Q3 I wanted to go to qualify with the minimum of fuel. I selected the minimum in the car settings (3 laps) but when I went out tho the circuit I have +9 of load. It seems like the game doesn't save the setting of fuel.

Anybody have notice this situation? Am I doing something wrong or this is a bug?

Thanks in advance for your answers and help. ;)

Not sure about those numbers. In the previous games it was laps. so you tried to always keep the car running with at least +1 (or more) on the info HUD. If it became a negative number, you had to go to lean fuel for a while. During quali perhaps it's the fuel weight, and during the race it's laps, or it's just broken?

Once other thing that I have noticed though :-

1/ Practice - Create a setup, set fuel load to 6 laps, then save the setup

2/ Practice - Go to setup later and change fuel to 15 laps (in Kgs) for a long run, but don't save it.

3/ Start qualifying, and load the track setup I saved earlier. Which should included 6 laps of fuel.

4/ Check the fuel load and it's actually got 15 laps of fuel ..... way overweight for Quali

So double check everything ........

Last edited:
Definitely a bunch of bugs. Notice the AI qualy pace is also much slower compared to race pace. It's as if you're running way more fuel come race day. I find I'll usually drop a few places before the first stop then gradually match the AI then start lapping quicker come end of the race. Something not right there. Maybe by the time 2016 comes out 2015 will be almost out of beta.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%