Fuel Consumption multipler online?

K

Kincade

• Kincade

Hello,
is there a any chance to change the fuel consumption when i am hosting a game? (LAN)

i can only choose normal or off.
offline i can chose x2, x3, x4......

:)

Thats one of those cool GTR 2 / GTL features that got deleted in RACE 07 :( You can only choose ON or OFF now
yes these options have been deleted from the gui but they can still be selected manually by editing the DedicatedServer.ini file, just change a couple of lines and you can set the multiplier to x2 or any other setting the the game allows, same with MechFailures where you used to be able to select normal or timescaled, now with the gui you have normal only but by altering the ini file you can bring back the timescaled damage also, the lines to look for are

FuelUsage=1
TireUsage=1
MechFailures=1

and just changing the 1 to 2 will give you x2, once you have changed the lines you want then launch the server and you will see a blank in the tyre and fuel sections but when you join the server it will show the correct setting apart from the MechFailures as it used to show a blank there also but on testing you could blow an engine very easy so i guess it worked fine.

• Kincade

Perfect! Thank you! :dance2:

it works!

small other Problem, how i add add-on tracks to the DedicatedServer Client?
i only the standart tracks......but i have some extra tracks and cars....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%