Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Nox no problem Andrew. But I thought I'd be ok signing up way before the 24 hour mark you stated in the original post for premium members, infact I have signed up 5 days before the race. ;)

"Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is very late"

No problems though. I don't want anyone kicked out for me if the rule has changed since you typed the above. :thumbsup:
I am sure someone will drop out. Someone usually does. Including me sometimes. :whistling:

@Nox no problem Andrew. But I thought I'd be ok signing up way before the 24 hour mark you stated in the original post for premium members, infact I have signed up 5 days before the race. ;)

"Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is very late"

No problems though. I don't want anyone kicked out for me if the rule has changed since you typed the above. :thumbsup:
I am sure someone will drop out. Someone usually does. Including me sometimes. :whistling:
Indeed you are right, I had forgotten with the switch to premium only in transition. I'll sort it out tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks @Nox for organising this event

Had a lot of fun

First race start 2nd couldn't catch up to the leader so got very lonely in 2nd :)

Second race started fifth managed to get into 4th had some good battles for the finial place on the podium in the end trying too hard to pass @Warren Schembri that I ended up loosing 4th of the last lap :)

Hope to see some of you on Saturday :)

Indeed you are right, I had forgotten with the switch to premium only in transition. I'll sort it out tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reminder.

Hey Andrew, no problem, like I said, I'll wait until someone drops out. I don't mind. I don't want anyone losing a place for me. Just wanted clarification that's all.
Cheers
Andy:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the fun as always, gentlemen.

I'm not quite happy with my performance - while I did surprisingly well in quali (6th and 8th), I made a few mistakes in that blasted turn 1 that cost me, and a couple of others, unfortunately. Apologies to @Antmerino and @Yuri Kasdorp are in order, then.

I do need to work on coping better with pressure. Other than that the races were good fun - plenty of battles, mostly close, etc. Can't wait to try the V8s, especially since they should be able to take the first couple of turns better than the Minis.

Thanks for the fun as always, gentlemen.

I'm not quite happy with my performance - while I did surprisingly well in quali (6th and 8th), I made a few mistakes in that blasted turn 1 that cost me, and a couple of others, unfortunately. Apologies to @Antmerino and @Yuri Kasdorp are in order, then.

I do need to work on coping better with pressure. Other than that the races were good fun - plenty of battles, mostly close, etc. Can't wait to try the V8s, especially since they should be able to take the first couple of turns better than the Minis.
No problem man, you lost it and after that you couln't do anything to get out of the way. You waited nicely so no bad feelings, those things can happen! The racing before that was nice and close though :cool:

Further test with the V8s and the Metalmoros.
I was doing some practice with the Stocks at A1 Ring for a future race. I set a time with about 30 liters on board. This is low fuel load.

To compare I ran the Metalmoro at the same track, with full tank (100 liters).

I was 3 seconds faster with the Prototype on those conditions.
Acceleration out of the corners is much more stronger. Brake points are almost the same. At least me have to brake a bit earlier with the Prototype, but not much.
Top speed of the Prototype is about 8 to 10km/h faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back