Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I had a lot of fun today on one of my favourite tracks. Had some great battles; started at the back each race and finished 10th and 11th consecutively. Thanks Srinath, Marc and Norman for the fun battle. That last turn in race 1 was scary (see video)! Also, sorry to Warren for tagging the back of him in race 2, completely my fault and relieved it didn't damage your race. See you all on Wednesday (go sign up)!

@Jason Skyring sorry for hitting you in race 2, looks like my fov of 27 isnt very good for online racing...projector should be back from its service this week and i should be able to get more peripheral vision with a higher fov...again sorry for spoiling your race

I forgot to post the skinpack. Please everyone download and install it for the event. Download - You should download this to see all the skins in the race, however you should only USE a skin in this pack if it has your name on it.

and big shoutout to all on TS for keeping the mind at rest throughout...best club ever !!
@Srinath Sundareswaran So you managed to find your way back to the pits :):roflmao::roflmao:

@Andrew James and @Paul Hurlow
No worries about the hits. Was just my luck. Managed to do a PB where I was a full second faster and then lost control of the car of the very first corner of the next lap :)

Watched the battle up front between Franklin, Troy and Jan. That was top stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%