Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

PQBfCge.jpg

Happy Christmas - an extra truck event!
If you've not tried the trucks before, you're missing out. Up to the standard we're all used to from Reiza Studios, Formula Truck 2013 is worth picking up. Don't believe me? Try the free 60 minute version first, here.

Last time on Formula Truck...

Track: Londrina

Please sign up nice and early
as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. We don't get to use the trucks very often, so don't miss this opportunity! Honk honk mother truckers! If you sign up, please try your best to be present at the event.

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Assists will be available. I'd rather we cater for all driver skill levels and have a larger grid, where more people can enjoy the event. After all, this is the club, not a league, and no one forces you to use them. It is an option.

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @Andrew James so I don't miss your sign up.

1. Andrew Truckin' James
  2. Srinath Truckin' Sundareswaran
  3. Jarek Truckin' Kostowski
  4. Julian Truckin' Dietz
  5. Claudio Truckin' Gandolfi
  6. Enzo Truckin' Fazzi
  7. Wilfred Truckin' vd Brink
  8. Lars Truckin' Johansson
  9. Guus Truckin' Verver
  10. Anestis Truckin' Genidounias
  11. Driver
  12. Driver

Last edited:
Awesome vid! I didn't see anything wrong w/ the editing :) The side by side bumper thumping competition leaves you hangin on the edge of you chair.

If you guys/gals can hang on for another month I should (hopefully) have all my gear plugged in & putting in some practice laps. The Fanatec Wheel Base is the hang up. "Supply vs Demand" - argggg :(

Damn, it happened again! I think I hit somebody this time. By the sounds of Teamspeak it was Yuri (I have no mic). :(

I suspect it is Nvidias hyper super resolution setting. I'll switch it off next time -- this hasn't happened off-line.

Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Enjoyed R1, no problems at all, R2 had a screen lockup on first lap for couple of seconds, gutted, started well too :cry: sry for causing any car to hit me, and sorry to Warren few laps later, I was magnetized to your car when it went off :unsure: I gave up then :(
I must have a graphics/sound driver issue, never happens offline tho

Sorry to all involved in my R1 crash.
As my penalty, I started last in R2. Got a Stop-n-Go at the start so pitted on lap2.
Then settled down to catching the pack. Only caught Alex late
but because of all the DNF's I finished 13th. Still had fun tho - great course !
See ya all Wed

A very memorable two races....can't remember the last time I had so much fun...thanks to Andrew, Marc Copa, Marc Beswick, Manuel and Norman for the battles and big shoutout to all on TS for keeping the mind at rest throughout...best club ever !!

1st race could have been nice, but my screen went blank for a couple of seconds. Dropped from 8th to 10th, amazingly still on the track! But then it happened again, leading to a crash. :(

Anyone else having this issue? Haven't checked GPU temps...
haha no problem, as I said on TS i tought you hit me because of some wreckless driving the braking zone into the hairpin. I was looking at the 2 guys next to me and didn't notice you broke early, stupid by me. Damage wasn't bad and I still had a good race so don't feel bad! I was waiting for you and you suddenly just went straight on into the back of me :p

Sorry to all involved in my R1 crash.
As my penalty, I started last in R2. Got a Stop-n-Go at the start so pitted on lap2.
Then settled down to catching the pack. Only caught Alex late
but because of all the DNF's I finished 13th. Still had fun tho - great course !
See ya all Wed

Hey there, that was a nice duel! I knew you were faster but I still tried to hold my position...until I ended up in the gravel.
Good race everyone, hope I haven't bumped into anyone. I don't even mind coming out last.

Enjoyed R1, no problems at all, R2 had a screen lockup on first lap for couple of seconds, gutted, started well too :cry: sry for causing any car to hit me, and sorry to Warren few laps later, I was magnetized to your car when it went off :unsure: I gave up then :(

So you experienced it too? Has it happened online before?

Maybe there's something about the track?

1st race could have been nice, but my screen went blank for a couple of seconds. Dropped from 8th to 10th, amazingly still on the track! But then it happened again, leading to a crash. :(

Anyone else having this issue? Haven't checked GPU temps...
I had the same issue two times (online) in the HGTTC club, never before and never again.
Nvidia 680 GTX oc here but i don't use any super nvidia resolution settings.
Paul, i was right behind you when it must have happened, you didn't cause any trouble but simply dissapeared, haven't seen you again throughout the race.

Two very enjoyable races for me although i messed up R2 properly in the first few laps, misshifting twice and going offroad. Miracle i didn't hit anything or anyone and saved it but it was close to a total disaster :D.
Thanks for the fun.

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%