Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

For a few days I've been taking care of my wife and kids who have had a bad flu, and looks like I've finally caught it off them. Feeling really crappy with high fever, and so I won't be racing today sorry. Have a good time, just vote the sessions on at the right time.

It works, yes, and the AI act like normal; although on mod tracks the AI are generally poorer. It's also difficult to remove the AI without logging onto the server and doing it from there (you can add them in game but they don't always get removed from in game)

Aha, i see. I ran a quick race yesterday, aggressiveness at 45% and they did pretty well. There was some amateur driving here and there, going off track, spins at those two slowest turns, but overall the driving was high quality and the duels felt very realistic with occasional controlled bumping and contact. Quite impressed. I very rarely race AI in Reiza games, so i was pretty surprised to see how good they are. Even on a mod track like this one. :thumbsup:

What's the main reason, then, that you don't add them to races with low number of players ?
The bug/issue with the removal ?

Btw, get well soon. :thumbsup:

Yeah Reiza AI are generally quite good, I find.

I am not sure the exact reasons we don't add them, it's just always been that way. I think it's due to the fact the AI aren't always good, and aren't as clean sometimes. Besides we can race AI offline. Online is all about racing real people.

(and thanks for the get well wishes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years