Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

• Deleted member 130869

Not gonna work for me, I briefly partook in it but the thing is running on the trial. Can't believe I need a reactivation already.

That was.. amazing. For the first time ever I was able to sort of keep up with you faster guys, and wow... I finished 3rd both races, and had battles all the way. Race 2 there was a great 4 truck battle for the first five minutes. I really wish people would pick this sim up, it is fantastic. Been a couple of months since I had a race event that was THAT much fun.

Thanks all!! Let's do it again in two weeks.

No excuses: arrived on server with less practices than usual, i've change my setup on warmup, and fought with understeer and long final gear during all first stint. Race 2 was georgeus: my first race with Ford, using an unknown improvised setup, made by my son (thanks Emanuele...:)). I've finished 2nd after a long fighting for whole time with Julian and Anestis, who have won with the toughest truck to drive in there. Congratulations :thumbsup:

Edit: just seen the replay: my battle in race 2 was with Fabio. Congrats to him for fair play, and also for his win in race 1 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
WeCNMT8.jpg

Track: Le Mans 1991-96 (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Download

Last time on Formula Truck...

If you've not tried the trucks before, you're missing out. Up to the standard we're all used to from Reiza Studios, Formula Truck 2013 is worth picking up. Don't believe me? Try the free 60 minute version first, here.

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. We don't get to use the trucks very often, so don't miss this opportunity! Honk honk mother truckers! If you sign up, please try your best to be present at the event.

Races will have a fast rolling start.

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Low assists will be available. I'd rather we cater for all driver skill levels and have a larger grid, where more people can enjoy the event. After all, this is the club, not a league, and no one forces you to use them. It is an option.

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @Nox so I don't miss your sign up.

1. Andrew James
  2. Claudio Gandolfi
  3. Enzo Fazzi
  4. Andreas Scholz
  5. Jarek Kostowski
  6. Jan Mikuž
  7. Srinath Sundareswaran
  8. Julian Dietz
  9. Fabio Calcio-Gandino
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Last edited:
My arm started causing me pain last 5 minutes of the first race, so decided not to do the second race. Thanks for the racing guys. These cars are fun, even at a track I hate like Guapore :D

My arm started causing me pain last 5 minutes of the first race, so decided not to do the second race. Thanks for the racing guys. These cars are fun, even at a track I hate like Guapore :D
'I'll second that...! ........these have got to be my favourite cars to drive.:thumbsup:
Good track and good racing tonight, especially as I was real lucky with a setup I used for Curbita!!:D

(Apologies for ignoring a setup request, went away for a drink and didn't notice until too late!!):whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%