Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I had my highest quali ever , 4th :thumbsup:, then realized I don't know how to start, LOL. Second race had stupid pc problem knocked monitor cable loose right before start and couldn't get back in, had a lot of fun guys and thanks for your help and patience, as I sat in for @Nox as admin. Congrats to podium:)

My initial plan was to use the F430 for race 1 and the 458 for race 2, my Italian blood was forcing me to.
However, I came to the conclusion that it was only a club race and I was in for a bit of fun. So I switched to the Mercedes right before quali. Qualified 10th or something but I had a great launch and was 3rd even before turn 1.
(That monster in front of my feet might have helped me :p)
However, the Mercedes was quite a handfull and after I spun, the tires were so hot I lost about 30 seconds just getting back on track. I gave up on racing and started putting down some rubber in the corners for the other guys.
On the final lap, the rears were just under 30% and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Someone on TS said that the GT-R tried to kill him every corner, so I gave that a go in practice but the oversteer was a bit too controlable for my liking. Mark and Jason were talking about the Lamborghini so I swapped to that right before quali. It seemed fine in quali but I was suffering a lot from understeer during the race, it might have been the all wheel drive. I did have a great start again but was losing time quite quickly. And ofcourse, my internet gave up after a few laps. :p

Mark and Jason were talking about the Lamborghini so I swapped to that right before quali. It seemed fine in quali but I was suffering a lot from understeer during the race, it might have been the all wheel drive.

Interesting you say that, I enjoyed the Lambo but couldn't get on the power earlier enough without understeer threatening to push me into the nearest field. Played with suspension which helped but also caused slight power oversteer! (just can't win sometimes...)

The Audi seemed better balanced but could just be my imagination :D

I have just purchased this (special discount for GSCE owners of £10.50) and I am looking forward to joining in some races here in the club. But it's a steep learning curve. As soon as I get to grips with it I'll join in.
Fantastic race sim in it's own right. Love it. More people here should buy it.

:thumbsup::)

GRAB_JAK1_zps8bxnla5e.jpg

GRAB_JAK2_zpshewghbgn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline