Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

That's the spirit @Fishbreath ! But in my experience the people who say they are slow usually aren't at all :whistling:

All, if I don't make it today it is because I'm dealing with a pretty bad flu, high fever and all that malarkey. I'll try to be there, but if by 9pm (my time when it starts) I'm not feeling well enough, you'll just have to vote on the sessions without me at the right times (stick to the schedule please). Thanks.

NLan7pa.jpg

Track: Buenos Aires 8
Note! Update your Formula Trucks to the Steam Version!

If you've not tried the trucks before, you're missing out. Up to the standard we're all used to from Reiza Studios, Formula Truck 2013 is worth picking up. Don't believe me? Try the free 60 minute version first, here.

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. We don't get to use the trucks very often, so don't miss this opportunity! Honk honk mother truckers! If you sign up, please try your best to be present at the event.

Races will have a standing start.

Race 1
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Assists:
Auto-Clutch available only.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @Nox so I don't miss your sign up.

1. Andrew James
  2. Jan Mikuž
  3. Claudio Gandolfi
  4. Julian Dietz
  5. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  6. Anestis Genidounias
  7. Warren Schembri
  8. Bruno Barbosa
  9. Davy Vandevenne
  10. Max Oehlertz
  11. Calum McLure
  12. Wilfred vd Brink
  13. Jose Carlos Blanco
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Last edited:
Hi Chris.
The mod in the first post is one of my favourites. Some really good cars. You'll love em. :thumbsup:
Thanks bud.
I was going to sign up but my wife reminded me in having the nail on my right big toe removed on Monday, so it looks like driving will be out of the question for about a week.

I'll keep an eye on forthcoming events though. I don't pay anywhere near enough of this sim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline