FTarget @ Prato Full GP - Tuesday March 16th - race at 22.00 CET (21.00 UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
333fe704e3542836379d0eba1d8b0a6f.jpg

Hi there guys,

to verify the level of interest about nK sim and start off in the future a league I'm pleased to announce this first, of many, club "test" event

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 beta 3 click http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm to purchase a full license
Class: FTarget
Track: Prato Full GP
Weather: Dry
Practice: start 21:00 CET (20:00 UK) for 30 mins
Qualification: start 21:30 CET (20:30 UK) for 25 mins
Warm up: 5 mins
Race Start at 22:00 CET (21:00 UK), 2x20min race, second grid from inverted race result, in case of any issues a second qualy session will be foreseen
Points allocation: such its nature a club race doesn't have it :)

Driving rules & penalties
in addition to RD main rules will be add the next drive trough penalty:
if, for any reason, a driver hit, with a punt or barge, another car forcing it to loose position(s) or throwing it away of the track he has to serve immediately a drive through (DT) without pit stop.
Any trespassers (no DT) will be applied a warning for taht race, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next race.

Notes: Click http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/ to read the password and golden rules

Slots available: #15

As usual to sign-up for this event please reply here
have fun
ciao

----------------------------------
Entry list summary:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
2. Andrew Jarnell
3. Ramon Van Rijn
4. Toby Davis
5. Laurent Resende
6. Grzesiek Zabielski
7. Driver
8. Driver
9. Driver
10. Driver
11. Driver
12. Driver
13. Peter Gog (maybe)
14. Patrick Speleman (maybe)
15. Tobias Kluge (maybe)

1. Reserve
2. Reserve
3. Reserve

Attachments

• 333fe704e354283637&#5.jpg
    333fe704e354283637&#5.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 528
hi all

just downloaded netkar pro demo . hoping to get full game next pay day !!! Please could you help me get to the FFB setting for my G25 wheel , as the force is much too strong . Great game , thxs to the guys from Friday night rFactor race with Stuart (the Cats one )

Andy

Hey Andrew... Try this.. In your G25 profiler have the FFB at 100% and all the rest set so 0.

In game, when your in the garage look under the "View" tab. The bottom three entries are all FFB related. Its recommended the FFB Friction and FFB Damping are set to 0. The FFB gain setting is the one you want to play with to adjust the strength. Dont forget to save your setup once you've found the strength you like :)

Yup, really sorry to have to pull out Alessandro. nKPro is by far my favourite sim, and i always try to support guys who are organising new leagues, but our team is pretty busy with 3 different sims at the moment and it's hard to fit everything in.

I know this isn't the done thing..but as there doesn't seem to be much interest at RD for netKar racing i really hope that those of you that do like it would consider coming over to Race2Play for some racing. The leagues there are well established,there's a wide range of talent on the grid and the guys are a nice group of people but there is usually room for 2 or 3 more drivers on the grid and we'd love to see you guys there. Obviously you would prefer to race netKar at RD, but there just doesn't seem to be enough interest. netKar has too few racers trying to spread themselves over too many leagues now.

I really hope you can attract some more racers here, but if not please consider R2P and GPC (www.gpchampionship.com) for your netKar fix. :)

Good luck and hope to see you on track sometime.

I know this isn't the done thing..but as there doesn't seem to be much interest at RD for netKar racing i really hope that those of you that do like it would consider coming over to Race2Play for some racing.
Good luck and hope to see you on track sometime.
yes, I know those groups but my intention is to start off a league here
in the same way I would like to invite members of R2P to subscribe this test events also because they run on Monday and us on Tuesday

anyway I'll carry on with these tests even if I'll drive alone :biggrin:
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%