30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: FTarget
Track: Lastplace Lake (Download)
Weather: Dry
Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: sprint (10 laps), and feature race (20 laps)

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
FTarget skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder
Skins used by Andrew Scott, Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Sergio Marques

[signuplist]263[/signuplist]

Results here

nah new guy is fast but a bit too impatient. it was me who he hit in r2 and I had to pit for damage. I messed up the uphill run whilst in 2nd then ran wide into the hairpin at the hilltop and he dived under but there was no room as I came back on the racing line. Racing incident, but if you are new to this group a wee bit of discretion is called for I think.

We only need to watch the results page to see who has 6 contacts in two races, also hit me in the second race and them with my car damage I was more slow entering the bridge corner and Adam almost send this Pirate to the lake!:D But I prefer the sea! No problem Adam, not your fault.

Thanks Senad and all who join!

netcode related: http://www.gpchampionship.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8016 update coming soon according to albert.

Great to hear, thanks for pointing it out :)

We only need to watch the results page to see who has 6 contacts in two races, also hit me in the second race and them with my car damage I was more slow entering the bridge corner and Adam almost send this Pirate to the lake!:D But I prefer the sea! No problem Adam, not your fault.

Ah, indeed. I feel the need to point out again that these races should primarily be fun. There is nothing to be won, no trophies, no points. Well, maybe some bragging rights, but still, a casual and respectful racing with like minded people :fwd:

Sérgio Marques:

Okay, but this is my third event and please watch my previous races. Zero contacts and even less flags. Iam a clean racer, but i was wearied and antsy becouse didnt have qual time (nks.exe problem). I know its not cause. Im sorry again to everybody who have problem with me.
I hope you will forget my stupid impatience in the future.

Ah, forgot to comment a bit on my race.

Was slow, as expected. But it was a very nice track, and a very enjoyable drive, even though I was doing Scandinavian flicks at some places.
Was in 3rd for a bit in race 2, but Tibor was closing in fast, and I was struggling with old tires. Decided to pit, and did a 1:15.5 at the end of the race, so it wasn't that bad.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%