fTarget Aosta_sportintwch

Improved my time by 3 seconds, but a decent chunk of that might be due to the fact that it was my 4th lap overall :D

Anyway, gears seem to be too low, I'm hitting the limiter very early on the pit straight.
Scary steering ratio too :eek:

That wasn't a very good one, to responsive eh!!

Try this one, much more sedate still good for a 1:13.5

Cheers all

Your setup was pretty good actually I managed a 1,14 flat just after you left. Nice one, gotta try your update, thanks!

I noticed unlike the KS2 you gotta bounce the rev limiter a while longer in the Target. At least that's what I did, don't know if that's right though. Haven't driven this car in forever, but it's nice for a change.

Your setup was pretty good actually I managed a 1,14 flat just after you left. Nice one, gotta try your update, thanks!

I noticed unlike the KS2 you gotta bounce the rev limiter a while longer in the Target. At least that's what I did, don't know if that's right though. Haven't driven this car in forever, but it's nice for a change.

I'm glad I could help out mate, as far as the revs go I agree, I wring the neck off the target, trying to get as much grunt out of it as I can ;)

I give up LOL! After alot of practice and setup changes managed a PB of 14.007 with lots of crashes, now just jumped on server and 12 attempts at a clean lap FAIL lol, spin/crash/fail God is it me, or is this a twitchy combo?
:)

Think I may have to pull outta this one if I cant get a stable setup going, im just off all over the shop!

I give up LOL! After alot of practice and setup changes managed a PB of 14.007 with lots of crashes, now just jumped on server and 12 attempts at a clean lap FAIL lol, spin/crash/fail God is it me, or is this a twitchy combo?
:)

Think I may have to pull outta this one if I cant get a stable setup going, im just off all over the shop!

Very twitchy for me as well, the car in general. Like I said in the event thread, I'm spending the better part of my lap sliding around with opposite lock :D
I got a 13.8 I think.

EDIT: join, this is just for fun anyway, so what if you crash a bit :D

Okay guys, I will give it a go LOL! (I will be the guy sliding around and spending alot of time in the pits lol)

Last week was the first time I had driven in 4 months and first time in NKP so struggling a bit :) I always worry about spoiling others races, thats all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back