10. Robert Walker
  11. Andy White
  12. Adam Farmer
  13. Mark Oates
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

hello guys
great band and super nice tonight Congratulations and welcome all newcomers,
and do not worry it's not every week server problems! it was the first time this has happened
and then as many of us I had planted to GMT, not serious it allowed me to drink some beer with my friend Andrew Senad and I called because of these beers at the end of Adam evening
Senad attachment for breakfast, no problem, next time have drink less beer! lol
Congratulations to Paul for organizing the race without incident server, which is not responsible for it was perfect! really nice work and a superb rack! C'mon Paul, continuous!!!!!!
thank you captain Bjorn also for coming to our rescue! and it spoil his retirement, thank you Bjorn
thank you also for its naturellemnt has RACEDEPARTMENT Home
Hoping to see you all next week!

salut les gars
super groupe ce soir et hyper sympathique Bravo et bienvenue a tous les nouveaux arrivants,
et ne vous affolez pas c'est pas toutes les semaines les problèmes de server!! c'est meme la premiere fois que cela arrive
et puis comme beaucoup d'entre nous je m'étais planté avec l'heure GMT ,pas grave cela m'a permit de boire quelques biere avec mon ami Senad et Andrew que j'ai appeléa cause de ces bieres Adam a la fin de la soirée
Pour le petit accrochage Senad ,pas de probleme ,la prochaine fois ont boira moins de biere!!lol
Bravo à Paul pour l'organisation de la course ,sans l'incident du server ,dont il n'est pas responsable c'était parfait !!! vraiment du beau travail et une superbe grille !!! Vas y Paul ,continu !!!!!!
merci aussi au captain Bjorn d'etre venu a notre secours !! et de lui gacher sa retraite,merci Bjorn
merci aussi naturellemnt a RACEDEPARTMENT pour son acceuil
espérant vous retrouver tous la semaine prochaine!!

I'm really happy to see new drivers coming in the club of all experience levels along side the hardened veterans. :D
This is a great club for learning and having fun without too much pressure when you're getting your feet. Hoping to see you all again next wednesday!!!:D

Even though the server had it's issues I still had an enjoyable evening. Had a good chat with Mark, (one of the new guys) in teamspeak. Glad we could help you out a bit Mark with "launch control", (shhh don't tell anyone, lol), if you need any more help with anything feel free to ask (not saying I'll know the answer though, lol).

It's a shame more didn't join the TS server really, there was only Mark, Rob and myself in there.

Looking forward to next weeks event, fingers crossed the server will behave (i think it was some sort of pirate curse this week, lol).

Was a bit of a crazy night. After all the restarts I wasn't ready for the start. And ended up sitting on the grid and was piledrived from behind. I pitted and tried to carry on. But then I lost connection, so decided to call it a night as I was up early the next morning. As I wouldn't have time for the 2nd race after the delays.

Was a bit of a crazy night. After all the restarts I wasn't ready for the start. And ended up sitting on the grid and was piledrived from behind. I pitted and tried to carry on. But then I lost connection, so decided to call it a night as I was up early the next morning. As I wouldn't have time for the 2nd race after the delays.

Hehehe, was a little crazy eh!!
Fairly technical track too with those off camber turns, not to worry mate things will be far better next week, I'm sure

Drove this car/track again for a few hours yesterday, got my time into the 1:16s - slowly improving!

However, I also managed to flip the car upside down and slide helplessly into the barriers!

I have put some posts out on various PC forums about building a PC on the cheap to play racing games. I'm slowly putting a list together, and it's already a bit too expensive...

Just wondering, amongst you guys, if you could recommend a reasonably priced graphics card to run netKar on max settings? If it would do that I would think it could cope with Race On, GT Legends, and hopefully rFactor 2.

Money is a problem! Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks,

Adam

p.s. I'm looking at a new i3 intel processor for the PC
p.p.s. at the moment I have to run netKar on all the lowest video settings to just get 30 frames per second.

It really depends on you budget. Originally I had a 4850 and Netkar ran perfectly, rFactor as well, but RaceOn can be heavy duty. I upgraded to a 6870 recently and had a major improvement, although Race On can still stutter at times when I race the AI. You still have to think about your CPU so as not to get a bottleneck your system.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back