9. Bjorn de Haas
  10. Robert Walker
  11. Andy White
  12. Adam Farmer
  13. Mark Oates
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Hello all,

Would I be able to join in on this? I will likely be very poor after just a few days practise on netKar Pro, but I can just about keep this car on this track, and would try and stay out of the way.

I will NOT be offended if you say no!

Either way, I'll introduce myself later.

Thanks,

Adam

Hello all,

Would I be able to join in on this? I will likely be very poor after just a few days practise on netKar Pro, but I can just about keep this car on this track, and would try and stay out of the way.

I will NOT be offended if you say no!

Either way, I'll introduce myself later.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam by all means please join! Welcome!:D I put you on the list

I cant find server anymore :(
Oh well, will try again next week. Its starting to get late for me anyway, Im up at 5am in the morning :(

Thanks for all your efforts Paul and Bjorn, I actually set a new PB in the original qually, and got two epic starts, so better than I thought :)

Look forward to the next session and hope it all goes well :)

We should do this race again, it was gonna be fun I'm sure. Thanks everyone for sticking around for a while! :)

My old school idea was pretty bad, but thanks for playing along to humor me :p

Hope to see you all next week!

Clean start for me, from pole :D. Made some mistakes, Laurent soon caught up, and overtook.
Soon we came across someone exiting the pits, we were overtaking at that tight right-left combo, and I went in too deep I guess, caused damage to Laurent. Apologies.

Had one or two offs, but got my fastest lap, 1:12.9xx :woot:

Thanks for the efforts Paul and Bjorn, too bad about those issues. Any clues what might have caused it?

Anyway, hope that doesn't deter the new guys :welcome:

Clean start for me, from pole :D. Made some mistakes, Laurent soon caught up, and overtook.
Soon we came across someone exiting the pits, we were overtaking at that tight right-left combo, and I went in too deep I guess, caused damage to Laurent. Apologies.

Had one or two offs, but got my fastest lap, 1:12.9xx :woot:

Thanks for the efforts Paul and Bjorn, too bad about those issues. Any clues what might have caused it?

Anyway, hope that doesn't deter the new guys :welcome:

Haha grats Senad on the 1,12! Glad it worked out for you guys! More to come next week! A new track and a car poll coming up tommorow! :)

Thanks again guys for you patience and dedication to the Netkar Race Club!:thumbup:

Hello all I made it back......hahahah

Nice lap senad 1:12.9 is very quick mate:)

Congratz to the winners, condolences to the losers....Me!!!,
Senad, It was I who came out the Pits, I got shafted from the rear after a poor launch, dare say whoever found my butt ended up in the pits too... sorry, my bad. Anyway, somehow I ended up with the default setup:confused: and was really having a hard time keeping it on the black stuff, so I hit the pits again, loaded my setup and blasted out the box, hehehe, sounds good eh! :rolleyes:, I hit the track infront of someone, I tried not to get in the way but I must of spooked em, cause they went reeeeaal wide, things settled down from there, I got some rythum going but pushed a little to hard to often and lost grip, time.....and positions:eek: lol, so 3laps down aint bad for my 1st online event hehehe :tongue:. Anyway Thanks all it was a blast :thanks::good::doublethumb:

Cheers

Hello again,

Many thanks for letting me join the race this evening. It was very kind. It's a pity I made a mess of the evening:

Firstly, I forget I was on BST, not GMT, so arrived an hour early. This gave me practise time, and I managed a lowly 1:17.xx with the standard set up, I went even slower with Andrew's set up! But it was good practise all the same. Got through to the race, then...

Secondly, my dear wife called me down at the start of the 2nd or 3rd (?!) restart, having cooked a wonderful spaghetti bolognese for dinner! I was frustrated to have to leave. Next time I shall eat early!

A bad start to my racing career!

How I am here:

Late last year I bought Race 07 and a Logitech Momo wheel, both were very cheap. Race 07 runs badly on my old-ish iMac (with a Windows 7 partition), the netKar Pro demo was pretty smooth with the graphics on the lowest settings. But it was hard, and I left it all alone until last weekend.

Played the demo for a few hours and decided to buy the game... Until tonight I'd only driven the Abarth and F1600 around the Prato GP track, and despite driving for HOURS on the weekend I still struggle to stay on the road. However, it's amazing fun and I signed up here (I've been looking at this website for months).

So I'm a beginner, but enjoying it A LOT, and keen to get much closer to you guys! Tonight's car/track combination was great and I'd drive it all week if I could.

Looking forward to next time.

Thanks again,

Adam

Hello again,

Many thanks for letting me join the race this evening. It was very kind. It's a pity I made a mess of the evening:

Firstly, I forget I was on BST, not GMT, so arrived an hour early. This gave me practise time, and I managed a lowly 1:17.xx with the standard set up, I went even slower with Andrew's set up! But it was good practise all the same. Got through to the race, then...

Secondly, my dear wife called me down at the start of the 2nd or 3rd (?!) restart, having cooked a wonderful spaghetti bolognese for dinner! I was frustrated to have to leave. Next time I shall eat early!

A bad start to my racing career!

How I am here:

Late last year I bought Race 07 and a Logitech Momo wheel, both were very cheap. Race 07 runs badly on my old-ish iMac (with a Windows 7 partition), the netKar Pro demo was pretty smooth with the graphics on the lowest settings. But it was hard, and I left it all alone until last weekend.

Played the demo for a few hours and decided to buy the game... Until tonight I'd only driven the Abarth and F1600 around the Prato GP track, and despite driving for HOURS on the weekend I still struggle to stay on the road. However, it's amazing fun and I signed up here (I've been looking at this website for months).

So I'm a beginner, but enjoying it A LOT, and keen to get much closer to you guys! Tonight's car/track combination was great and I'd drive it all week if I could.

Looking forward to next time.

Thanks again,

Adam

Hey Adam, you didn't make a mess of the evening, there was a weird fault with the server mate.

You did well considering it was your 1st online event, also, you dont have alot of SIM miles under your helmet yet, so give yourself a pat on the back for having a go, you will only get better from here I'm sure.

Cheers
Andrew

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%