10. Robert Walker
  11. Andy White
  12. Adam Farmer
  13. Mark Oates
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Mister Paul can you please sign me up:D

Nice Cap'n Bjorn!

Great to see the grid filling up! :) and when Kunos fixes the crash code the line's gonna be out the door to race in the NKP club! hehe:tongue::wink: (here's to hoping)

I'm going on the practice server for an hour or so as well tonight, gotta practice for another race I have tomorrow too. Not really prepared for either!!!

Oh and thanks for the setup Andrew!!!

I'd like to join you guys tomorrow, if i understand all the GST time stuff, its 1pm CST. That said, we are having tornado weather here so I may not have internet. I also notice my pings where like 200+ on the practice server, hope thats not a problem? Kinda hoping its just the weather.

Tried to mess around with the setup. Gave up after 10 minutes :D

Also, I doubt sliding around with opposite lock is the correct way to drive these open wheelers, LOL.
I think I'll be starting from the back, no confidence in my control of this car.

I'll keep you company senad. My part I was waiting for to fix my pedals has arrived. I need to fit it yet. This means I've had zero practice on this track, which will be fun, lol. I'm gonna have to race in default set up too. Ah well, at least i can participate again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back