8. Laurent Resende
  9. Bjorn de Haas
  10. Robert Walker
  11. Andy White
  12. Adam Farmer
  13. Mark Oates
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Looks like another event I'm going to miss. I'm still waiting to hear from Fanatec about fixing my pedals. I'm beginning to get impatient now.

Have fun guys, hopfully I'll be able to join again soon, but don't have much faith in fanatec, especially with easter on the way.

Where are you based? I have a G25 you could borrow?

Thanks for the kind offer Alex. I'm in the midlands so it's not an easy job to borrow and return your g25, but thanks again for the offer.
I have had some news since my last post. I just received an email from fanatec telling me that they are sending the part to me, so hopefully it will arrive soon, if I'm lucky it might be here by wednesday.

Paul, please can you add me as a maybe/reserve. If my part arrives I'll be racing.

Just had my 1st practise on this track and I gotta say, this is a very technical unforgiving circuit imo (great choice Paul), I found it a little difficult to set the target up, infact it's quite twitchy, best I could manage so far is a 1:13.5 so I dont think I'll be a threat for pole, ROFL.

I'll post my setup, someone might find it usefull.

Later

Just had my 1st practise on this track and I gotta say, this is a very technical unforgiving circuit imo (great choice Paul), I found it a little difficult to set the target up, infact it's quite twitchy, best I could manage so far is a 1:13.5 so I dont think I'll be a threat for pole, ROFL.

I'll post my setup, someone might find it usefull.

Later

That tight and twisty middle bit is killer. I'm off to try it again now, since I have a target lap time, thanks :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back