[fsx] pmdg 737ngx

Anyone bought it?

I have and loving it so far but I feel a total noob just starting the aircraft already running, taxing to runway, setting flaps 10 or whatever then taking off but becasue I dont have a garmin GPS have no idea of where to go lol.

Thats why I purchased/am going to purchase the AngleOfAttack training so I can actually utilise the aircraft to its fullest. I know its a lot ($79 for the Ground+Flight training) but I got the 737 bought for me for my job so I dont really mind.

I have also posted this on PlayDepartment;
http://www.playdepartment.com/threads/fsx-pmdg-737ngx.441/

I fly in FSX using my G25. Yes, you heard well. :) I have flightstick, but since I'm flying in single & twin props all the time, and you know well that they all have a "steering" wheel (except Piper J3 Cub) so the choice is easy. Also the feel while flying is better, and the driving position is more relaxed, with flightstick my right hand starts to get tired after 10 minutes. You surely want to know how I control the elevators? Accelerator & brake pedal ofcourse. :D Only problem with G25 setup is rudder, so I control it via flightstick, where I have the throttle control also.

I plan to fly from Madeira to Ibiza these thays, probably in Cessna Citation Mustang. PMDG Jetstream 4100 was my first choice (because it's awesome), but that damn thing can't reach Ibiza, 700km short.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%