FSR WT Brazil Broadcast Highlights

James Sadler

GhostSpeed Racing Manager

Before any confusion arises, I was doing this video before Ron released his Highlights and since I had worked really hard on it I thought I may as well upload it.

Sorry for the quality being quite poor but for some reason iMovie wouldn't let me go into HD but never mind.

However, congratulations needs to go out to the fantastic broadcast team, who do a wonderful job of producing high quality broadcast every single race, for all FSR leagues.

This was just a bit of fun and it maybe a one off depending on whether people want me to continue producing these types of video. If I do this type of video again I will try and make the quality into HD. In addition if people do enjoy this video, I could do this for WS but I need to know if thats what the FSR community want. I will try and make the videos better if I do this again but like I said this was only a bit of fun.

Despite the quality not being brilliant, I hope the FSR community enjoys this video.

Before any confusion arises, I was doing this video before Ron released his Highlights and since I had worked really hard on it I thought I may as well upload it.

Sorry for the quality being quite poor but for some reason iMovie wouldn't let me go into HD but never mind.

However, congratulations needs to go out to the fantastic broadcast team, who do a wonderful job of producing high quality broadcast every single race, for all FSR leagues.

This was just a bit of fun and it maybe a one off depending on whether people want me to continue producing these types of video. If I do this type of video again I will try and make the quality into HD. In addition if people do enjoy this video, I could do this for WS but I need to know if thats what the FSR community want. I will try and make the videos better if I do this again but like I said this was only a bit of fun.

Despite the quality not being brilliant, I hope the FSR community enjoys this video.
nice work james, i was wondering if you want my job as WT Highlights Producer for next year

Like I said Chris it was only a bit of fun but if I do it again I will improve on any mistakes I have made. And Neil, the broadcast wasn't made at the Nuerbugring so that is why it wasn't uploaded.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%