FSR WORLD TROPHY Race #7, Germany: New date

I thought you said that this was a one time thing. hmm, I don't really like this because I want to have time to feel comfortable with the track after this. It was bad enough in Bahrain.

Please can you find the instances where the WT races collide with the F1 races and post them straight away so we have a better understanding rather than 3 weeks out. I know we have extra time to practice but if the league is to switch to rF2 after Germany, we need as much time as possible to get onto the new game.

anyway that is my concern, sorry for ranting a bit, but i am not too happy with this.. isn't it possible to reschedule the race for before or after the F1 on the same day rather than putting it off for a week?

Regards.

Unfortunately even F1 isn´t excepted from such problems. Between the time I noted down the calendar dates for the F1 season and the start of the season the German GP date was changed which we didn´t notice before.

So we have no other option then to move it.

You know you guys can complain about less/more time to practise, but what about someone who initialy rescheduled his Holliday right after this race to not clash with the initial date,.. wich now is moved a week down colliding with his Holliday,... Im talking about Franz who is gonna miss the new date because of this.:thumbsdown:

Is it realy such a problem to just reschedule the race 2 hours earlyer and get the race done before the actual F1 race is starting. :rolleyes:

You know you guys can complain about less/more time to practise, but what about someone who initialy rescheduled his Holliday right after this race to not clash with the initial date,.. wich now is moved a week down colliding with his Holliday,... Im talking about Franz who is gonna miss the new date because of this.:thumbsdown:

Is it realy such a problem to just reschedule the race 2 hours earlyer and get the race done before the actual F1 race is starting. :rolleyes:

For me its ok doing it two hours before.

Or just do it on the Saturday instead of the Sunday..

True, but on the other hand, I'd rather not have to wait an extra week for the race... But its up to you guys anyway, I'll most likely be there to race.. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%