FSR Winter Series 2015 Announced - Enter Now

Yes you need to allocate for the individual event on GPCOS to say that you will attend. Other than that turn up and drive your best :). On server info ACR have opened up their server from private to public so that everyone can practice on it. Thanks to them for that. Race server will be up very soon. I've also validated you now Pashalis

Ok guys. GPCOS is now up with the winter series. I've added those of you already on the GPCOS system to the league already so you can allocated. The following drivers need to register to GPCOS before I can add them to the league.

Pashalis Gergis
Andrew Pienaar
Nikodem Wisniewski
Andrew Sumnall
Tom Kapusta
Claudio Bivacqua
Philipp Konig
Ruud Hesterbeek
Ben Horrill
Geoffrey Fournier
Tim Brendel
Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
benkai (Need Full Name)

gpcos.formula-simracing.net

If you are a reserve it is recommended you allocate as well as if one of the main 40 drivers cannot attend then you will be allowed to race in their place.

In the case of benkai to race in an FSR series you have to use a full name.

Last circuit used will be Istanbul Park.

I have never heard of gpcos and yet I am not listed as one who needs to register. Is that an oversight or have I been registered automatically through the ASR1992 league or something?

In the case of David, this means in all likelihood that somebody else called David Cook has driven in FSR in the past. If this is the case then you will have to register with a middle initial or something, that would be my suggestion so for example David A Cook. In the case of Patrick no sorry you don't, my apologies for leaving your name off the list. There was a lot of names to go through.

To allocate on GPCOS you go to the Control Center of your account and maintain driver allocations under the FSR Winter Series League once you have been added to it.

Following drivers are now all validated on GPCOS and added to the Winter Series roster so you should be able to allocate:
Claudio Bivacqua
Tom Kapusta
Andrew Sumnall
Geoffrey Fournier
Pashalis Gergis
Philipp Konig
Ben Horrill

Those that haven't allocated please bear in mind that if you don't allocate your place on the grid will be given to a reserve, which if they finish in the top 10 would lock them in and make you a reserve if you are lower down the list, just thought I should remind you of this. Those that haven't allocated by this time tomorrow, I'll send some reminder messages out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back