FSR Server

I will do that but you know, we race in pro. I just don't want to be taken out by someone who can't control their car and in pro there are lots of people like that. Cheers.

Can't help to agree, atleast for me it seems like you lose some time if you don't open it early so the temptation will be there for some although I would like to think it couldn't be advantageous and would be dangerous when you are following another car.

If I manage to make it through PQ, I for one will not risk a whole race on that little bit of DRS.

Besides, you only gain half the time, the other half your backside is sliding a bit and you lose time. Not worth it IMO.

I wouldn't use it even in qualy, it's not worth the risk. And the gain is basically nothing.
As I said - yes you are right but there are people who will be desparate to overtake and will create big mess. Biiiiig mess with lots of driver's race ruined. That's why I asked you to change it. IRL they can't be that stupid to move it 100 m forward for nothing.

As I said - yes you are right but there are people who will be desparate to overtake and will create big mess. Biiiiig mess with lots of driver's race ruined. That's why I asked you to change it. IRL they can't be that stupid to move it 100 m forward for nothing.

Well if they manage to take out only themselves, think of the positions you'll gain...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%