FSR Server

I just expect all people asking for the track being really really greatful when it's released.

Guys, chillout :D It's being done by just 1 person spending his free time for us, but it's going to be released at the same time for everyone, and for free, so it'll be the same for all of us. Just be a lil more patient, just a little bit more.

I just expect all people asking for the track being really really greatful when it's released.

Guys, chillout :D It's being done by just 1 person spending his free time for us, but it's going to be released at the same time for everyone, and for free, so it'll be the same for all of us. Just be a lil more patient, just a little bit more.
Not everyone have free time whole 2 weeks. Someone has more time now, someone next week... so no, its not a same for everyone.

If Im director and I know, that track is not ready for next round, I can switch 2 tracks in calendar and give more time to dd (and drivers too).

Its not so difficult. Then there will be long summer break, which means more time for preparing tracks...

The plan was to have something released today, I will package and upload as soon as I get my hands on it. Meanwhile, I found a less bumpy version from F1RFT 2013. Problem is it's packaged inside 3 GB rfmod, but I uploaded all trackfiles here, put those into /Installed/Locations/ folder and it should work.

Not everyone have free time whole 2 weeks. Someone has more time now, someone next week... so no, its not a same for everyone.

If Im director and I know, that track is not ready for next round, I can switch 2 tracks in calendar and give more time to dd (and drivers too).

Its not so difficult. Then there will be long summer break, which means more time for preparing tracks...
And if track is released 2 weeks before and you have time to practice 2 weeks and I have only time to practice one week. Is it unfair too?

omg, of course not... cos we both had same 2 weeks after last GP. And is only your problem, that you dont have full 2 weeks for testing.

But anyway, you can practice at least in first week. But in current case, you cant, because we are still without track. And this is not your fault = unfair. Hm???

If a track is released 7 days before the race, it will be 7 days before the race for you, for me, and for everyone else out here. Quite a different thing is what we do at our free time -in example I MUST study hard this month and won't be able to test almost at all, but still i have 7 days to test in this case-.

Nevertheless, your point about switching circuits is quite right though, but as it's planned to be released today, there's more than a week to test, which is more than other GP-to-GP time, like Indianapolis to Suzuka will be.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back