FSR - Roaldo Racing signs Dan Rasmusson and Maurice Duecker

Roaldo Racing signs race-engineer Dan Rasmusson and test-driver Maurice Duecker

Roaldo-Racing-Logo-GPCOS.jpg
The Roaldo Racing/RedSpeed completed the team with the signing of a race-engineer and test-driver. With Dan Rasmusson the team gets a race-engineer who will help the team with their strategy and most importantly during the race Dan can provide feedback of the current race situation. This way the team hopes to be able to gain vital seconds and close the gap even further to the front runners. Maurice Duecker will help during the week in the testing and to prepare the team for the raceweekend, during teamtests Maurice will be present and gather data to improve the setup and find those tenths.

Roald Reurink: "A logical step for a proffesional team with high ambitions. As team-manager I saw we lost important seconds in the pit-stops, pitting too late or too early. This year it is very close, so Dan will help us move up a few positions in the race for WC, WS and WT! I'm of course very happy that Dan will be assisting us with his knowledge. Maurice has been with the team for a short time now and is doing very well. Same as Dan, he does what he can do help find time to close the gap and fight for the victory. I'm also looking into the possibilities to use the Pitwall Engineer software to gather more data during the race to help Dan with his job."

Roald continued: "For everyone who is interested in the Pitwall Engineer software check out: http://www.pitwall-project.com/engineer.pwp ... I did not take the time to really study it, so if anyone reading this has information about it, let me know."

Attachments

• roaldoholland.jpg
    roaldoholland.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 267

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%