FSR official server issues?

When I was logging onto the main server I kept getting that error every few laps. Tried a fresh install to sort it but no joy, would still happen. Logged onto the "24/7" server and did about 80-100 laps no issues.

So two questions
1. Why is this happening, is this server issue affecting others too.
2. Is there something that has to be fixed with my setup/the server.

GL HF all

Forgot to mention that in the chat window "synchronising" would pop up while this was happening, the car would keep moving in theory I guess but it was like every 1/100 frames the actual view would change. I had to wait for my car to slam into a wall and stop for me to get out without CTRL-ALT-DEL

Not trying to go off topic but I also have a question about FSR servers, specifically the rubber/grip level of the track..
Is it an evolving track or is grip always 99%?

Also how is it set in your actual race day sessions, constant 99% or evolving? Thanks and I hope this topic will not go offtopic due to my question :)

Not trying to go off topic but I also have a question about FSR servers, specifically the rubber/grip level of the track..
Is it an evolving track or is grip always 99%?

Also how is it set in your actual race day sessions, constant 99% or evolving? Thanks and I hope this topic will not go offtopic due to my question :)

I could be wrong, but I believe the real road on the FSR server is set to a 50% base and progresses at the rate of 2x and whenever the 'weekend' is restarted it goes back to 50%.

And I believe on race day we start at 50% with the first official practice session and the real road progresses at the normal rate (1x) through to the race.

Someone who handles the server will correct me if I'm wrong.

I think there are two things.

1. Mod grip.
2. Track grip.

The reduced track grip in Malaysia from 100% to 99%

To save time in future, they have now reduced mod grip from 100% to 99%, now they don't have to lower track grip in future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back