FSR Mod

Is the File Submit Tool used in FSR to submit log files, is it a public tool or private. And what is a FSR Manager?

I`m asking these kind of questions, cause we would like to make some sort of control in our races.

Tamas, the FSR Manager allows admins to check that drivers do not cheat, have their sims configured correctly, etc. At the moment, neither FSR Manager or FSR FileSubmit tools are licensed to other leagues, since they are developed specifically for FSR needs.

You submit the race log, Pre-Qualifying and Qualifying replays with the File Submit Tool. And FSR Manager is meant to prevent from cheating, this means that the program must run alongside rFactor in Pre-Qualifying and race server.

I know that it is not topic related, but I don`t want to open a new one just for a question.
Usually, in the league where I race, I drive using the CAM view, but I think some of you noticed that CAM view it is a bit on the left side of the car and not centered.
So I would like to center the CAM view, can anyone specify where do I edit and change some values?

Thank you.

In FSR everyone has to use the Cockpit Camera, and I guess having a changed cam file will result in a DQ

But you can find the cam file for each vehicle in the Car Folder under "Vehicles/FSR2012/2012/Teams/Carmodel"

The TV Cam is the "LocalCam=TVCOCKPIT" section and to center it you have to change the 1st PositionOffset value to 0.

You should make a backup when you changed the file though as every simsync update will overwrite it again.

Hi Johannes,

Thank you for your tip, but it doesn`t work for me. I changed the value to 0 and the TV CAM view is the same.
Maybe it`s time to change my driving view to cockpit view and I`m done.

What is annoying me is the view shake.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back