FSR looking for Press Team members

To get this process started early, FSR is in dire need of press team members. We are in particular need for persons filling one (or more) of the following tasks:

- Social media newsreporter. The task will be to maintain FSR's official channels and post short news related the following events: whenever a broadcast is about to start, links to post-race and other released press material, links to highlight videos, etc. The media used will be Facebook and Twitter.

- Post-race interviewer (at least for WC). This can be done both live and/or offline, e.g. by mail. The task is to write 2-3 questions to the top 3 finishers of each race and post the interview on the main page.

- Post-race report writer (for each series). The goal is to release a report for each race, on the same day that the race took place, including at least one picture. The length of the report is of less importance.

- Race preview writer (for WC). The task is to write an article including facts about the track, the previous winner, and a short analysis section before each race. The goal is to have these released both on the FSR page and RD on Friday before the race.

The requirement of becoming a press team member is to have written fluency in English. Each member will receive driver license discounts (with possibility of obtaining a fully free driver license). Furthermore, from these members one will be chosen as Press director. Please indicate if you are interested in this position too.

If you are interested in any of the following positions, contact me by PM using this forum.

I realise that no broadcast options have been discussed but I understand that the broadcast side will need to be reviewed and developed, I would like to help with that.

While I would like to do some writing, it is quite time consuming and I take more enjoyment from the commentary.

That said, I would be interested in the 'Social media news reporter' through Facebook and Twitter. Trying to reach a wider audience and promote more, I would like to get involved with that.

So far we have a couple of persons interested in the social media reporter position and one for press director, but none for actual article writers (I don't count Nick as he has plenty to do anyways :)). Anyone that knows of any good writers?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back