FSR Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I just read the calendar and i have to say I am appalled, if i was elected this obviously wouldn't have happened, but it has so i will say the following

1, Monaco is a essential race in any F1 Style season esspiacially in FSR, but no sign of it at first sight, which is disappointing, but if announced that monaco will be on the calendar later on then happy days.

and

2, good races like Interlagos, Hungaroring and Shanghai are not on the calendar, which like described with Monaco a disapointment to not see them at first sight, but they are a bit less important, but if the other vacant spot on the calendar is filled then my money is on Hungaroring as it provided brilliant races on a slow speed circuit.

yes i get that the TOA (Team Owners Association) decides the races, but if i was elected that wouldn't have happened i would have asked both the TOA and basically anyone (non-banned) in FSR to fill in a tally of what circuits can be available and i will announce it live (whic is crazy but brilliant)

That is all, i dont expect you to like it, but if you do happ days, but dont start a arguement thread from this post that i made points in, cos nobody (including me) have time for that

Thank You

The circuit choices are made with quality of circuit in mind. As we only have a 12-round calendar, we might as well pick the ones that are of best (visual and build) quality for the broadcasts. Last year we lacked Spa, this year Monaco. Unfortunately there is no good Monaco available (a track built in 2002 is not exactly great for 2014), but feel free to provide us one and we'll use it as the TBA circuit.

The version that was used last year is decent enough, no glitches, no bugs (apart from with the damage model which was nothing to do with the track) even the WT race round Monaco was clean. I don't c any reason why it shouldn't be used if it's either that or no Monaco, the versions of Melbourne and Suzuka are gp4 conversions as well that we're made in the same year i aware.

Track modding does not mean building circuits from scratch. We already have two guys working on tracks at the moment, one external to FSR. But we essentially need a new Monaco for it to be considered.

I wouldn't expect that, as he is lifetime banned from FSR (Stroud) :)
Hasn't stopped you lot continuing to use everything I ever did for you though did it. Even though I stated clearly to your then president that you were not allowed to use my work.

That was ignored and I didn't bother to push the issue because lets face it FSR is run and always has been run by a bunch of idiots with no moral compass (on thieving) and no real idea of how to run a fair competition because they are only out for themselves. I can't say I was an angel in the league and I surely deserved my ban but nobody can say that during my time in the league that I didn't work my arse off for the league to give them the best content available and to make it a better place to race. Shame really.

We have never had a chat, but thanks for the compliments. Anyway, just to clarify your message, the only thing that comes to my mind is that you didn't allow to use CTDP's 2006 Bahrain in 2010 with Hirrle as president, and we didn't use it. After 2010, I don't know what was the deal with other presidents, only thing I can say is that I was the president in 2012 and nobody contacted me saying that we are not allowed to use certain public tracks, but anyway that season we didn't run Bahrain if I'm not mistaken.

Ron, that is a outrageous accusation to make! I highly doubt you would do better then John and David, in fact you would probably do worse. John and David did not make the decision of 12 tracks, the Team owners did (like you said). Like John said the reason they aren't on the calender is because they aren't very good quality. This has just turned into a bullying post once again! I just find it so frustrating that John and David are getting blamed for the these types of decisions. John and David have only been in what 2 months and a bit and they are already getting moaned at by immature people. People need to grow up and let John and David do their job!

Last edited:
Ron the is a completely outrageous accusation to make. I highly doubt you would do better then John and David, in fact you would probably do worse. John and David did not make the decision of 12 tracks, the Team owners did (like you said). Like John said the reason they aren't on the calender is because they aren't very good quality. This has just turned into a bullying post once again! I just find it so frustrating that John and David are getting blamed for the these types of decisions. John and David have only been in what 2 months and a bit and they are already getting moaned at by immature people. People need to grow up and let John and David do their job!
Did i at the beginning of this thread say that this shouldnt turn into a arguement thread

Ron you created this post and your are having a go at David and John. What do you expect? You are just annoying so many people. I am not going to argue with you. I am just saying how frustrated I am with you that you could come out with something like that!
thank you for making this easier i just reported your post to the admins, no more of this please, i want to close the thread

Ron, with all the respect I can talk.. if you don't want a thread become to an arguement one, then just go and create a blog about yourself and your opinions, because this is a public forum where people actually talk, not just read, and it has its own rules, not the ones you want to. My God, I really don't know how can I even be writing this. Manda huevos.

And please, stop tyiping the stupidity of wanting a thread closed. It stopped being funny like ages ago now.

Now, on topic. If you can't make a job better tan the ones who are actually doing it, and you are not able to even share any kind of knowledge that leads to an improvement of that job, then just delete from your mind the idea of creating a thread like this, cause it just makes you look like an 'att.whore' (not being disrespectful here, just writing in a informal way, for the records).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back