FSR Future sim

Hey guys, going forward does FSR intend to stick with rf2..am asking as GCSe albeit gmotor 1 is making nice advances with tyre physics and features like as rf2 that dont require plugins like the drs. There seems to be more pros than cons stability and pc friendly being 2

Any updates? I've heard there are a few candidates for ISR President. I've also want to clear up, are we using the same mod physics 2 years in a row?

A better question would be: why not?

Sure it could perhaps receive a tweak here and there, maybe stuff like look at the dirty air effect again, but what else would you say needs changing?

Also, with ISI likely to update/fix some of the tire characteristics before next season, it could be a lot different already.

Any updates? I've heard there are a few candidates for ISR President. I've also want to clear up, are we using the same mod physics 2 years in a row?

As far as I know there is only 1 person interested to run as president. And no, no more updates, there was some Skype meeting few days ago about next season but as usual nothing happened at all, it's a mix of people who doesn't care about anything, people who is busy so can't help, and people who already helped a lot and have no interest to keep working on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back