FSR 2015 Main Series Mod Beta - Feedback

After winter series mod that feels like a space rocket ,thats for sure. But tires are made of glass, one spin and they are already 75%, something should be done with that.

that is how the F1 tyres were built by ISI, not likely to be changed, I don't think anybody here has the knowledge on how to build an F1 Tyre with rF2 complex tyre compiler. Don't spin, practice more. Is the same as last year

downloaded the mod and installed it all, the car was just a yellow box in game. Now I've deleted all the package files but mod manager won't let me uninstall or delete the mod in mod manager, so I can't reinstall. Someone help me?

downloaded the mod and installed it all, the car was just a yellow box in game. Now I've deleted all the package files but mod manager won't let me uninstall or delete the mod in mod manager, so I can't reinstall. Someone help me?

You can delete the file in packages folder, re-download it maybe too. I dont believe there was a mod with it, just a package/component so it should uninstall fine. You have to uninstall mods before components too which you can filter via the check boxes.

i think the car has a good base.
The front end is a lot better than last year mainly in slow corners where we had a lot of understeer last year. The tyres are less sensitive to high load and recover fast if you slide ( maybe too fast in my opinion ). The grip balance between rear and front tyres are great. All this changes has a lot of effects for slow corner traction and braking so the laptime atm is 2 second faster than last year ( COTA ) maybe you can reduce this gap to 1s faster than 2014 to have "realistic laptime"

Any chance to have a 850-900hp engine.... with full of torque ? :inlove:

FSR COTA has road gripfactor 1.01 for some reason, so you can remove 1% of grip (~1 second in laptime). Downforce is a bit much in my taste but according to some source it's realistic. I tried adding some sort of engine boost option (as in FSR 2010), it doesn't work with rF2 engine model.

FSR COTA has road gripfactor 1.01 for some reason, so you can remove 1% of grip (~1 second in laptime). Downforce is a bit much in my taste but according to some source it's realistic. I tried adding some sort of engine boost option (as in FSR 2010), it doesn't work with rF2 engine model.

Ok john-eric. I tested also on the barcelona track ( srz rf1 version ) i managed a 1.17.2 :laugh:without problem where i did 1.19.6 with stock F1 ISI physics. Yes i feel the car has a bit too much downforce, mainly at low speed ( below 150km/h ). but the car gives a lot of sensations :)

I might have some good 2013 F1 sounds to hand, I could try upload :D Or maybe.. v10s? ;)

The cars feel great and are great fun when you're pushing hard. The downforce is noticeable but I don't think it's too much, cars from this era had quite a lot of downforce so still fairly realistic. This doesn't mean the cars aren't challenging, as mentioned earlier the braking distances are quite realistic.

What about Rain races ???
The new rain realroad permits to control the F1 car perfectly. Yes we have poor traction but it's a lot better than previous build. Just the evaporation off track doesn't work fine.

Some days ago I tested rain. I used 30% humidity(which is weirdly the strength of rain in rf2) At first the car was perfect on inters but 5min later even wet tyres were not drivable. Even half throttle at 2nd and 3rd gear didnt work anymore

Some days ago I tested rain. I used 30% humidity(which is weirdly the strength of rain in rf2) At first the car was perfect on inters but 5min later even wet tyres were not drivable. Even half throttle at 2nd and 3rd gear didnt work anymore

With the new build 930 ? strange because for me it's fine with wet condition setup ( compared to the previous build where we could not drive on rain with full aquaplaning ) it's sure you cannot be on full throttle on first gears, taking wet racing line etc..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%