FSR 2015 Beta and Spa FIX Feedback

I've done about 150 laps on Spa so far on varying ride-heights and even taking some silly lines over that Eau Rouge curb just to see if anything would happen....nothing so far.

Is anyone else getting heavy vibrations through the FF when you have a heavy lock or a spin? Was this added to the new RF2 build? Seems interesting

Is anyone else getting heavy vibrations through the FF when you have a heavy lock or a spin? Was this added to the new RF2 build? Seems interesting

Yeah, this is normal since rF2 latest build models flatspots more accurately, nothing changed in mod.

So I take it Spa works with FSR mod then? Only seen report of the wallbug from the guy driving SRZ mod.

is very strange what is causing it, but, not been using fsr mod, but, SRZ mod, online me and 2 other drivers, maybe in total we did around 150-200 laps together, it never happened to us, also tried in SRZ's official server, not happened a single time there for us, with very different setups many times, specially ride height and packer combination, i went even crazy stuff, 0 or 6, 7cm of packer, never a single problem. In SRZ we are going to race here, and I think drivers will deal it as a car break down if it happens

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%