FSR 2014 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
lINbLBY.gif
gzs_fl_Animatrix10a.bmp

So many complaints about the 12 race calendar but then in the last race of WS we don't even have 15 drivers and WC teams struggle to find people for their seats which results in having WC races with WS and WT drivers.

Last edited:
RIP fsr,

im actually trying to work things out and make it as fun for everyone, leppala asks me to stop talking while she probably is the one that is crying after the first race that the mod isnt good and buggy.
Ill stop the effort to get clarity for all and no way ill ever become a premium member with people like Dominguez that are hinting to give up racing aspirations.
No wonder people are not motivated to drive the end of the season with this bs on the forums.
cu @ race 1
-1 fsr

Last edited:
More important than the number of races will be the quality of the tracks in case the switch to rF2 is made. I had some F1 races in rF2 on lower quality tracks and it is just no fun at all.

I would love to see FSR switching to rF2 and using the Formula ISI physics. It is just a diffrent world to what was run in FSR until 2013.

RIP fsr,

im actually trying to work things out and make it as fun for everyone, leppala asks me to stop talking while she probably is the one that is crying after the first race that the mod isnt good and buggy.
Ill stop the effort to get clarity for all and no way ill ever become a premium member with people like Dominguez that are hinting to give up racing aspirations.
No wonder people are not motivated to drive the end of the season with this bs on the forums.
cu @ race 1
-1 fsr

Im sorry but enough is enough. Im not sure how starting insults is gonna get anything done for you. Calling me a she and stating that i whine about mod for being buggy? I mean wtf is up with you? All i saw was people whining without seeing the big picture here and thats why i posted that gif, clearly u didnt take it as a joke as it was intended and took it as an insult, if this really was the case then im sorry. To the last part. You are creating the bs on the forums. Just read what u have written so far. Think before u actually post something. These forums are just getting more and more awkward every single time.

I think the reasons for doing less races are quite simple. Firstly, we have to adapt to the real F1 calendar, if you had a look in the the FSR calendar and F1 calendar, you will never have F1 and FSR in same weekend, personally I think its a good point for the calendar.

Secondly, there are some free spaces, but some people maybe doesnt want two races in two weeks (also for the marshalls have a bit more time to post the penalties, so its a bit easier to post before the next race), I understand that they have more things to do than just Sim-Racing.

Finally, the number of drivers in the latest races came down too much, 15 drivers in the last race of WS is a very low number.

I think it is shocking that people are acting so childish! I mean missing 3 races isn't a big deal. I would rather have the same drivers who start the season, finish the season. I can understand why people are so frustrated at certain tracks not being on the calender (Monaco for example). Personally I would rather have tracks that were designed for rFactor 2 rather then imported ones. I mean David and John are working so hard for FSR and they have to spend their time for us. So instead of complaining at them why don't we congratulate them for planning all this for us. I think we should have some faith in them. But for all those who are disappointed with not having key tracks. Maybe next season, when the tracks get developed, we may see them on next years calender. Besides there can be change in the calender. Maybe let John and David have a think about how they can try to accommodate everyone's thoughts and ideas?

Last edited:
No but i already noticed what will happen when someone in this case me wants to talk about things happening in fsr 2014. there is no oppertunity for dialog at the moment, i just get hatespams on skype from all of you because you dont wanna get a ban on rd or something. to be honest my intentions are good but listening to critisism and trying to talk with the people who care would be much nicer, i would hate to see an empty grid in a year and fsr went away, i would really feel unhappy about this. thats why i was trying to see if there where things possible and this all happened.

Well if we end up with half grid, it's because the other half didn't want to drive that much.
I mean, I will never have a go at the championship, I'm far from that level, but I would do every single race I can because I just want to drive for the simple reason that I like it.

Also, having fewer races make it easier to plan our life.
In exemple, those like me who work nearly 12 hours a day, to go to sleep right after it, just to woke up again and work the next day, we don't have much time to prepare if we want to race every week and still want to have enough sleeptime; even with weekends (groceries don't do themselves). But with more time between each races, then we can find the time to do it. This gives flexibility for those with less free time but that still want to enjoy good races that are not full of retards that can't go in a straight line.

to be honest my intentions are good but listening to critisism and trying to talk with the people who care would be much nicer, i would hate to see an empty grid in a year and fsr went away, i would really feel unhappy about this.

Mate I understand you, indeed sharing our personal opinions its great but the manners are also a very important part, specially for forum like RD. People doesnt like seeing troll gif's about their opinion's that's why answers came like this. I hope you can understand it ^^

This is what's losing me a slight bit of interest in FSR, whenever anyone posts anything, it just starts off an argument. I mean tbh 12 races ain't that bad. Quality of races is more important than quantity. I mean what would u prefer? 12 exciting races or 15 boring races? The criticism I have on the calendar is why do tracks like Malaysia get a place over tracks like Monaco, Abu Dhabi or Brazil?

I'm closing this thread since the information content over the last few pages has been zero. I am not sure how I can make this situation any more clear. I have no decision power over sporting decisions like the calendar. The team owners voted for the calendar they wished, they are adults and capable of making such decisions (feel free to ask them why they voted as they did). There is no such thing as a re-vote in the structures. Changing the structures and allowing others to decide the calendar requires 100% of the owners to support the changes, which will not happen as none will agree to reduce their power. Besides it's too late for that anyway. As David said 20 messages ago, not possible.
i dont know what kind of problems you have socially

RIP fsr,
Leppala asks me to stop talking while she probably is the one that is crying after the first race that the mod isnt good and buggy.

Penalties will follow.

2. While discussion is allowed, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or inflammatory messages are NOT allowed. This includes messages with a clear intention to start an argument, or commonly known as a "flame war". Such messages are subject to moderators decision and may be edited/removed.

8. Spamming and trolling is not allowed. Posts considered spam or lacking relevance or value to the discussion will be subject to deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back