FSR 2014 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took me 10 seconds to see this.

I DNF'ed in WC Monaco 2011 for this reason (and many more cars) because one car got stucked into a wall and the cars behind crashed with him. You can probably find it on the highlights video.

Btw, IT IS the same version used in FSR 2011 (Codemaster's track).

12 races...ok. O.o

I don't really mind as long as the calendar is good. I also have to agree with Stop, Australia being the 4th track is pretty random, as well as USA as the last one.

Even if we didn't get to use Monaco I still hope we had at least one street circuit (Singapore or Valencia).

I also don't mind if the attendance is lower, as long as the G1 in WS/WT would be hopefully full.

Last edited:
The official FSR summer series! if the majority of the team owners took this decesion im really curious about their motivation, are you reading aswell Eny? :p 12 races, i just dont understand it gives me a feeling i had of the a1 gp championship or something. if the reason is because there where allot of driver absent in the last races has nothing to do with the FSR package. The people who think its starting to get boring after 10 races should not participate in the first place with that mentality but shortening the season compared to last seasons will definately not increase the participation numbers in my opinion. Next thing you say is we will have DRS next year =D Is there any way we can revote as drivers AND teamowners? i dont think its a right decision to exclude drivers from this relatively important decision since we are the ones driving and if the drivers dont like it the team spirrits wouldnt be so high. 15 was already a minimum and 12 in my opinion is just a joke for a competiton that calls itself top rf1 league best EU league.

I think it's very good to have 12 races instead of 15. It sound like very low number, but when you actually see the calendar, it's just fine. Good to have free July and first half of the August, and good not to have back to back races.
Well, if you have one big great functioning team where you get the setup almost served, then you can just enjoy racing. But when you do 500 laps and the rear just won't stay on the track and usually no setup change works, and when you fight with all you have to keep the car on track at speed and then see onboard of some cars that just casually drive around the same corners with no problems, then you become tired of it.

So, it's impossible to keep the energy to prepare for every of 15 races. 12 will be just good. Sorry to the proffesionals.

I hope that one TBA race in some miraculous way becomes Road America, which will ofc not happen, but I will keep the dream :)

p.s. I'll be merely a test driver this year, but I think my point is still relevant
p.s.2 I would expect a little bit more mature behaviour from the world champ?

i think some of you actually think you have to travel to the circuits like real drivers...
i also think that this is a rubbish thought.
Talking about rest in the middle of this summer sprint cup for what? from the 20km a day you run like Senna did? :p tired of talking to the media and all the interviews *cough* *cough*
if you really need a rest after 6 races from a video simulation game then my believe is that fsr is not a place for you and f1 2014 from codemasters is a good oppertunity to do something new!
What this also means is that if Bono is as fast as he was last year the championship will be over after 6 rounds, u think that will help people decide to continue? its only half way trough the season and if he would win 5 out of 6 its already a competition that has been ran.
I suggest a re-vote for the teammanagers and their drivers to see what do the drivers really want.
Dont see these messages as spam, more that i care enough about fsr that i dont wanna see it gets ruined after 10-15 years of history.

I'm sure Eny will be glad to explain you how the club works. But short answer is: no.

Also, nobody forces you to participate in a joke of competition ;)
you are always negative in any way, i dont know what kind of problems you have socially but i never did something wrong to you, you're actually talking about competitors that take this competition seriously should go elsewhere? did you think things trough before you share you're thoughts to the world? What do you imply Vice president? that i should stop participating anyway here? DAT customer service! gg wp

you are always negative in any way, i dont know what kind of problems you have socially but i never did something wrong to you, you're actually talking about competitors that take this competition seriously should go elsewhere? did you think things trough before you share you're thoughts to the world? What do you imply Vice president? that i should stop participating anyway here? DAT customer service! gg wp

lINbLBY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years