FSR 2013 - Rfactor 2 or Assetto Corsa?

does the thread say FSR 2013 - rFactor 2 or Assetto Corsa if it does then it is a thread where voting can be aloud

Ofcourse you can allow voting but that doesnt mean administration will listen to you. Administration decides on WS and WT and open up votings or polls when they want or when they dont want to. However you shouldn't worry to much about it, its pretty clear what will happen for 2013 looking at the limited options we have.:D

I say we use rF1 again, but in between the races every team has to use the Euro Truck Simulator 2 to drive between the races (in Europe of course, if we drove from Europe to Japan, this idea would be totally silly). The team that arrives first to the venue will then have more time to test setups and more track time. This creates a complete package, and will require teams to hire some sim-truck drivers of great skill. A flight simulator could of course be used to the fly away races. Here we would naturally not be allowed to use fighter jets of any kind, only cargo planes that can fit the trucks from the Euro Truck Simulator 2. If you guys don't find this interesting, I'm sure Codemasters will.

I say we use rF1 again, but in between the races every team has to use the Euro Truck Simulator 2 to drive between the races (in Europe of course, if we drove from Europe to Japan, this idea would be totally silly). The team that arrives first to the venue will then have more time to test setups and more track time. This creates a complete package, and will require teams to hire some sim-truck drivers of great skill. A flight simulator could of course be used to the fly away races. Here we would naturally not be allowed to use fighter jets of any kind, only cargo planes that can fit the trucks from the Euro Truck Simulator 2. If you guys don't find this interesting, I'm sure Codemasters will.
First reasonable idea in this thread.

Looks like a plan

And if someone crash me in the race we use Mortal Combat 9 to decide the fight on the track :D

or since some of us dont have good graphics sorted on our pcs or laptops how about using ETS1 or ETS GE

28400350.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years