FSR 2013 Mod beta Feedback

A higher percentage of throttle, which equals a higher brake map number in rFactor, will provide some rear stability under heavy braking, but will also tend to induce some corner entry understeer in slow corners. It also will have a small negative effect on fuel mileage.

A lower percentage of throttle, which equals a lower brake map number in rFactor, will help slow speed turn in, but can cause the rear wheels to lock up more suddenly if you are too aggressive on the brake pedal. It also will have a small positive effect on fuel mileage.

I'm very surprised if someone didn't know that lower number = more engine brake, as it has been the same in rFactor since day one.

you guys misreading me
The number from 0 to 4 is **** we need a bigger way to play with it as just with the wings settings,,,thats all i ask nothing more but then again its precision again right people can say whatever on this stupid forum its always the same **** its a feedback forum and what stupid answer you get from a silly kid like kuncman thinking he is so smart and stuff get your act together frustraded vietnam veteran what happened to you in your childhood

you guys misreading me
The number from 0 to 4 is **** we need a bigger way to play with it as just with the wings settings,,,thats all i ask nothing more but then again its precision again right people can say whatever on this stupid forum its always the same **** its a feedback forum and what stupid answer you get from a silly kid like kuncman thinking he is so smart and stuff get your act together frustraded vietnam veteran what happened to you in your childhood

Now you know how I felt some messages before.

Actually I'm deadly serious about those tests. I have suggested them for 2 years now, at least unofficially. It is for 1 very simple reason, I'm not speaking about someone particular now but majority of FSR drivers don't know rules - fact. How many times someone sent wrong files or sent no files, how many times someone had wrong settings in game or in files, how many times people ask on server the most trivial stuff right before the race or quali, how many times people fail on the most basic of things, asking incredibly weak-minded stuff on the forums. I am not trying to offend anyone and again I am not speaking about anyone in particular, but the fact is that cpu power of certain individuals is lacking.
Now it is questionable whether it is due to lack of care, lack of intellect or lack of reading skills. That is what those tests would uncover and FSR could take certain steps towards educating their members.
Naturally such strategies would only cost FSR drivers, which I'm fully aware of which is why I never suggested it officially.

Now finally about your engine braking, you and almost everyone else on mod testing forum did literally nothing. Now 4 days before the mod is official it is a bit too late for making such changes isn't it. Furthermore it is not a mod issue, it is your setup issue or driving issue, but as far as I understand in your case it is easier to get the mod fixed rather than fixing the setup so that's that. Peace.

Edit: To reading comprehension I would also add communication and communicating your points across. Indeed a very useful skill to possess :)

send wrong files wrong settings have nothing to do with this
not gonna asnwer to you anymore

i gave feedback reason i did not test beta is that i have little time now
I asked this same thing on betaforum and nothing was done with it
And you give blah blah examples

communication??

Starting with you

And you think this is real to start with fuel around 250 liters ? Why you don't make the cars with 10-15% less powerful, less hp, that will help us to be closer to real F1 like times and will decrease the fuel usage per lap...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%