FSR 2013 minimod released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to our friends from the F1RFT Modding Group we are able to bring you the carshapes we will be using for the 2013 season.

We will be using the full range of carshapes from the 2012 Formula one season. This mod contains 1 example car for each shape.

This Mod is only for the purpose of choosing and preparing your car livery. The physics are not related to the final physics for the season.

Download the Mod here: http://www.precision-motorsports.de/Download/FSR13minimod.zip

You will find the templates and painting instructions in this Thread:http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/2013-templates-and-painting-instructions.65301/

Thank you David, I know what you quoted, that`s why I asked what kind of physics will be used. I already tested the one is used in minimod.

Also is there any certain date when do you guys post the new prices for the team and driver licenses, I`m planning to enroll with a new team, but waiting for the prices.

I think we really should change physics from last season.

Would also like to know when we can sort out teams as I get paid next week then I get paid every 4 weeks... Do not want to mis start of season

Thank you David, I know what you quoted, that`s why I asked what kind of physics will be used. I already tested the one is used in minimod.

Also is there any certain date when do you guys post the new prices for the team and driver licenses, I`m planning to enroll with a new team, but waiting for the prices.

You can expect something similar to last season, regarding the prices. I guess it will be announced soon.

About the physics, there is an internal team working on it. This year we are back to non-refuelling rules, and there are few things to tweak with the tyres in this area, as last year we didnt have to use so many fuel.

You can expect something similar to last season, regarding the prices. I guess it will be announced soon.

About the physics, there is an internal team working on it. This year we are back to non-refuelling rules, and there are few things to tweak with the tyres in this area, as last year we didnt have to use so many fuel.

I keep hearing confliciting reports about non-refuelling rules. Has it been voted on and decided already?

I agree.
I saw with the new SS-S-M-H tyres of the minimod a improvement of the problem related last year with the slides etc.
The car physics are good. I'm agree with david with the tyres. Maybe tweaks with the degradation laptime, when we saw last year Soft/Medium/Hard had linear degradation, making the Medium/hard useless because they were still 0.5/1s slower than the soft tyres.
I hope we can have this, for example : SS very fast but after 5 laps they shut down quickly ( not the degradation but the tyre grip ) and Hard slower at the beginning but faster at the end of the stint compared to the SS. without call them pirelli...
It will make the strategies harder to build...

This year we are back to non-refuelling rules, and there are few things to tweak with the tyres in this area, as last year we didnt have to use so many fuel.

I am not sure this is yet decided. Refuelling gives an extra option for strategies, as we saw in superb 2012 races. Non refuelling gives a more linear development of the races.

F1 banned refuelling for safety purposes, but that must not be a problem in sim racing ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back