FSR 2012 Beta Mod Released

go play V8Supercars then. I think this FSR mod is fantastic and with the right setup it feels great. I dont understand where ere these "on ice" comments coming from

It just seems weird that with a high down force setup im losing the rear in turn 5 at Melbourne. also, when turning my LeoFFB on (to a minimum of 20%) it makes the car bounce all over the place, but when it's at 0% there's no bouncing (vertical bounce with front of car).

Try playing with the setup; maybe a bit more rear wing (or less front), tire pressures, weight balance, differentials...

It just seems weird that with a high down force setup im losing the rear in turn 5 at Melbourne. also, when turning my LeoFFB on (to a minimum of 20%) it makes the car bounce all over the place, but when it's at 0% there's no bouncing (vertical bounce with front of car).

Tried last years Melbourne and yeah, you are right about the bouncing. Quite annoying.

I can agree that the cars were very slippery, but with some tweaking on the setup, it starts feeling pretty good. The only thing I found strange was the throttle. Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or not, but when I stand in the garage and give about 30 % throttle, the engine revs goes to the limit and the engine peaks. When driving on the track, it was really hard in the beginning to control the car when it reacts like that. I learned eventually to control it in some manner...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%